Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

laugh.gif
....sub couldn't find his HOH royals so he took Rain's eggplants
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Will these hit Eastbay?
We are not expecting any shipments in for the Nike Foamposite Eggplants at this time.  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Damn you, Nike.

To think, in 10 days I'm going to yet again give you another $212 of my hard earned cash.
smh.gif

COPPED!! COPPED!! COPPED!!

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...."

My 09 pair are still fresh and I just spent $215.00 on the Coppers so I was gonna pass on these and go for the Dunkman Lebrons or the Orion Griffeys next week. But I'm a sucker for an icey blue sole and these are probably gonna be copped instead. Damn you Nike for dropping all this heat at once!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Any word If These Are Gonna Drop @ Footaction? I'm Tryna See if i Can Get Em On The 30%
devil.gif

My spot is suppose to get em so im assuming most FAs that got the coppers will get these... oh and ballonoboy I got all yall beat try 150.85! lol

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Any word If These Are Gonna Drop @ Footaction? I'm Tryna See if i Can Get Em On The 30%
devil.gif

My spot is suppose to get em so im assuming most FAs that got the coppers will get these... oh and ballonoboy I got all yall beat try 150.85! lol

Good Looks.......If So Mine Is Looking Like $156
pimp.gif

maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me..but cosmetically speaking, these should be exactly the same as the 09 versions, right?

i just get the feeling from the pictures that the 2010 version has a less pronounced molding on the foam upper, whereas the 09 versions look a lot more defined.

is it just the lighting or what? someone please put my fears to ease before i drop 2 bills in this economy..

Originally Posted by bohrdom

i just get the feeling from the pictures that the 2010 version has a less pronounced molding on the foam upper, whereas the 09 versions look a lot more defined.

co-sign

Back
Top Bottom