Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

dammn im digging the blue tint. i might sell my pair if can get these with the 30 percent off. but its almost no point buying another pair they r going to yellow rregardless.

thanks for the comparison pics.  i think its pretty conclusive evidence, you can CLEARLY see the difference in the embossed lines.
goddamit this is what i was afraid of.
notice how the lines are fuzzier on the 2010 version? that usually means there were some variances in the molding process, most likely a timing issue or the pu foam temp being off by a few degrees
mad.gif

i do love the new icier bottoms, though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

again maybe its just me ... but both these dudes said these were both the 2010 eggplants. But they look like they from 2 diff molds.
i circled what im talkin about ... IDK ...
it's just the angle of the pictures.  i took mine from more above.  anyway, on my part, my eggplants are UNDOUBTEDLY a 2010 pair.  trust me.  i just thought i would share for people who wanted to see the new eggplants. 

i think dudes are tripping out for no reason. it's useless trying to compare from pictures. just wait to see them in person and all of your doubts or fears will be erased. the 2010 pair is nicer in my opinion and i had the '09's. with the icey blue sole...

'10 > '09.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i think dudes are tripping out for no reason. it's useless trying to compare from pictures. just wait to see them in person and all of your doubts or fears will be erased. the 2010 pair is nicer in my opinion and i had the '09's. with the icey blue sole...

pretty much equal

'10 > '09.
fixed.

sure they should've put bluer tint in da 09's but they already put more blue tint then da 2007 retro royals so....*shrugs*

wow i have seen it all now....dudes complaining that the lines in the mold are fuzzier and that they were afraid of this.....if this deters anyone from buying these who was planning on doing so before...please go get help

Originally Posted by dtb00201

wow i have seen it all now....dudes complaining that the lines in the mold are fuzzier and that they were afraid of this.....if this deters anyone from buying these who was planning on doing so before...please go get help

u just have to accept the fact that people beast of shoes... but in their hearts, they really dont want them tho hype consumes them. then when they find an escape route (ex: sole color or mold) they try to jump off the bandwagon thinking they have a valid excuse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

u just have to accept the fact that people beast of shoes... but in their hearts, they really dont want them tho hype consumes them. then when they find an escape route (ex: sole color or mold) they try to jump off the bandwagon thinking they have a valid excuse
laugh.gif

my thoughts exactly
smh.gif
.... could care less bout majority the stuff ppl are noticing foamz are foamz to me and im pretty sure that goes for anyone whos been wearng these b4 2009
ohwell.gif

Dudes on NT just love to complain. I don't care how blue the damn sole is. I need these shoes. I haven't felt right since my 09s got stolen last year.

And I'm willing to go above retail. So if you in the DMV and can guarantee me a pair please hit my inbox.

Nobody is really havin a heart atack about the slight differences.

People just pointin em out.

i prefer the regular icey sole on the 09 but these arent bad at all...also are the all the new foams made in china now..??

Does it matter the sole is more icy than '09 pair, dudes really complain, if this were to be a jordan let's say 11's and 6's, they've would of wanted a more icy sole and now since its on foams people don't want icy foams? All these guys complaining need to get professional help.

I dont think no 1 is complaining, they are just pointing out the obvious, and just stating thier opinions, thats all..

they look like the same shoe to me.. thanks for the pics everyone... lets get it

i just bought my first pair of foamers (copper)...

i wanted them back in elementary... but couldnt cop cuz

1. i was a kid.
2. them johns cost too damn much

since i'm coppin now b/c i wanted them back then... am i a beast?

just wondering....

naw fam ^^^ lol but im on the same boat as u!!!! i love this shoe since i was jr high not elementary cuz i really didnt care bout my shoes to much back then to be honest, people change as u get older ur taste in things change too i never wear nething i dont absolutely love and sometimes people like and sometimes they dnt, i can careless what people think!!! i buy what i like, sorry i never had the right funds a couple years back to get some royals or eggs or black on black but that doesnt make me a hypebeast!!!!

^^Totally agree! People change and as we get older change is expected. In addition to what you said @Sway , I didnt care much for kicks until I was in middle school either and I completely agree with your point. Hypebeast or not with my funds being readily available to buy any shoe I want, I still wouldnt do so. I buy shoes that a)I like and that bring back great memories and b)My wife likes lol! and thats all that matters IMO!

Back
Top Bottom