Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

...what? I don't follow that logic
laugh.gif
Too many shoe coming out on the same date

There an unlimited supply of kids with rich parents for me to resell to.
You're right about that...But, I'm pretty sure if you were to get or wanted every shoe on that list...Which, they didn't even show the All-Star Pack...February is lookin well close to 1,500+ spent...weather you're gettin them to resell or keep

There an unlimited supply of kids with rich parents for me to resell to.
You're right about that...But, I'm pretty sure if you were to get or wanted every shoe on that list...Which, they didn't even show the All-Star Pack...February is lookin well close to 1,500+ spent...weather you're gettin them to resell or keep

if you call someone that gets 1 shoe, then later sells it in a bout a week, a "reseller", I guess.
I call that an idiot
A reseller gets multiples, and sits on them, in my book.

Last edited:
Yea I mean the Jordan xii's, the 5's, 3's, lebron corks, 2 pair of foams ill be lucky to be able to afford one pair each much less resell lol....

“Anfernee Hardaway.  #1.  07-18-1971.  Memphis, Tennessee.  Nike Foamposite One.”  So reads the hangtag you see above, a dangling bonus attached to the upcoming ‘Fighter Jet’ Air Foamposite One.  A follow-up to the infamous ‘Galaxy’ which featured a pull-cord attachment, the Figher Jet Foams are theme-appropriate dogtags, with the second plate featuring Penny’s ’1c’ logo.  Stick with Sneaker News to find out if the early February release date holds and let us know which sneaker carried with it your all-time favorite tags.

Nike Air Foamposite One
575420-001
Finally some non blurry pics. These look like a nice summer time wear.

One of my regular spots asked me if I was gonna need these, even before I knew about the date change from January.  They acted like they would have plenty of pairs, so I'm not so sure this is a super limited release...

And I thought there would be no ASG Foam release. The dogtags are a nice gadget, but the shoes are still ugly as hell!

A Barkley ASG themed shoe is apparently also going to release at least that is what it says on *************! So I was not that wrong at all!

Once people find out that these are the Galaxy V2 basically, hype will be unreal and resale will be just as crazy as the Galaxys. 

Just my assumption. Will be copping.

Once people find out that these are the Galaxy V2 basically, hype will be unreal and resale will be just as crazy as the Galaxys. 

Just my assumption. Will be copping.
. I hope not. I was hoping for a semi easy cop. Anybody know how limited these will be?

Back
Top Bottom