Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

these are just like the pearls. when they dropped, retailers still had them because of a storm warning going out. (NY location btw)

where the F is the EASTBAY rep???!!!

love how they troll the threads, but come release day, they can't be here to provide info

would be nice if they could give us real time update on what sizes are left. people wouldnt have to sit and WASTE MORE TIME staring at comp screens reading "in stock" on fsr when we all know sizes are sold out

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
First World Problems

I gave it a try since it's my 2nd pair for today... Kind of want to see how risky it is to do. If it happens no biggie, I'll just get my money back.
i dont think they are suppose to open the boxes that get shipped to the store(last time i ordered for a non hyped shoe it was inside a single box similar to as if they were sending it to your home)

but who knows FL employees are sometimes shady

Probably the easiest cop I ever had , walked into jimmy jazz in Co Op and it was 4 people ahead of me they had a full size run behind the register. Meanwhile there were like 30 dudes waiting in line at the Footaction I had to let them know Jimmy Jazz had alot of pairs left. It's way too chilly to be standing on line for kicks if u don't have to

View media item 259066

That JJ is a sleeper spot, never crowded for releases when I go....

Lol to resell ONE pair for 310-350 isnt much of a profit at all i dont understand all of these new "resellers", are times really that hard? And since there are so many pairs being resold their prices starts to drop after a week so they can sell the shoe. Only foam that has kept its value recently were the stealths.

Now a days i know if i miss out on a foam or want to cop at a later date i know i can for near retail.

I was able to win a couple pairs with a raffle. One for me and one for my brother. Really easy cop.. Online is a nightmare for me

Lol to resell ONE pair for 310-350 isnt much of a profit at all i dont understand all of these new "resellers", are times really that hard? And since there are so many pairs being resold their prices starts to drop after a week so they can sell the shoe. Only foam that has kept its value recently were the stealths.

Now a days i know if i miss out on a foam or want to cop at a later date i know i can for near retail.
ya good try. Name some foams that you can get "near" retail.

Yea I just cancelled my second pair. Don't know what I was thinking. I won't rock these enoughto justify me doubling up. They will last me for a while since ill only rock them in the summer a couple times. Glad I doubled on my stealths though. I'm rocking those to death.

Back
Top Bottom