Nike Hyperdunk is on NikeiD

Originally Posted by marley

^^both are pretty cool. I am just having a hard time with these being 140 with such limited options. Like both of your designs look great but would you pay 140 for them if they were GR? Thats how I feel about everything I am coming up with.
yeah i feel you. if it wasn't for my bday, im not gonna cop these.
thanks for the coolness

btw im picking the 1st one that i design ,so if anybody else has the same thought......................great choice
wink.gif

Vince I actually like that Lake Show joint.. but again.. like the other NTer said.. if any of these were a GR am I willin to part with 140 plus taxation?

Without Patent Leather?? I think not.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Vince I actually like that Lake Show joint.. but again.. like the other NTer said.. if any of these were a GR am I willin to part with 140 plus taxation?

I hear you bro,
160 after tax and such is steep, but..
as I said before... eh whatever lol.
I probably wont pull the trigger on a pair, since I have like 9 pairs already.
Hmm.

I don't like the color options though, even without patent leather,
I'd love to do a pair in all purple with a gold swoosh (Reverse Snake Pool) I'd love that.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I hear you bro,
160 after tax and such is steep, but..
as I said before... eh whatever lol.
I probably wont pull the trigger on a pair, since I have like 9 pairs already.
Hmm.

I don't like the color options though, even without patent leather,
I'd love to do a pair in all purple with a gold swoosh (Reverse Snake Pool) I'd love that.
nobody like odd numbers bro..
laugh.gif
make it an even 10 with urown HD....

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
I'll make it 10 if you sell me that sample pair you have! lol

speakin of... i was hopin i could make an exact replica of that pair but in my ACTUAL size.. im an 11. all i can do is look at it and smile
laugh.gif

Other than the Lake Show joint of Vince's Altho I hate the Wiz.. I like what Kyle at Nike has done with Carons PEs... since there is no goodOrange/Yellow color Swatch All I had was this: Less is more.

^LOL AJ, I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING. #$%? Really very disappointed in the options, as I expected to be. Won't bother with this unless they makesome changes. I was annoyed at no patent-like material NOR nubuck, also. AND why have a transparent bottom and not have clear as one of the options? WTH is neoturq... LOL

Originally Posted by cmoweb

^LOL AJ, I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING. #$%? Really very disappointed in the options, as I expected to be. Won't bother with this unless they make some changes. I was annoyed at no patent-like material NOR nubuck, also. AND why have a transparent bottom and not have clear as one of the options? WTH is neo turq... LOL
laugh.gif

"you know, all i wanted was a clear sole but I guess I'll settle for neo-turq"

you think someone is going to say that? we're not chris paul
sick.gif

Word to AJ and ZJU! So sad with those options...

To Nike: The
devil.gif
devil
devil.gif
is in the details!

I'm just glad I got the pairs I really wanted.

If I get bored enough, or come up on some loot, I'll ID a pair,
but I am just in search of the sample yellow pair now.

Back
Top Bottom