Nike KD 13

When are they gonna step into their next era of design lol. You see glimpses of it with the vapor max and some of their running stuff

this shoe could have came out ten years ago

When are they gonna step into their next era of design lol. You see glimpses of it with the vapor max and some of their running stuff

this shoe could have came out ten years ago

I like them and want to play in them....... but I still agree with you haha

The chill colorway looks dope.....not sure about the hype one...they cool but little loud at same time lol

Think these will be hard to get off SNKRS tomorrow? Also curious on how they fit. I had to go .5 up wit a 12.5 on the KD12. Size 12.5 is usually the first to sellout.

Not going for those Hype KD 13s..not a fan..want those Planet of Hoops pair though

If u want a quick early review, I found these. The insole situation is very interesting and I hope it doesn't deaden the zoom strobel
His opinion on the cushioning setup seems premature. I wasn't impressed with the KD12 cushioning at home. Hopefully some reviewers have private access to gyms.

Review was kind of weird. "KD 12 was praised for its cushioning, to me it was just full length zoom directly under your foot." That's exactly why it was being praised buddy.

I'm not expecting anything from double stacked zoom though. To me it seems like one of those instances of law of diminishing returns. Two units doesn't equate to double the bounce.

If u want a quick early review, I found these. The insole situation is very interesting and I hope it doesn't deaden the zoom strobel

The KD 12 was a beast of the shoe i think he doesnt play in the 12's because if it similar to the 12's it worth the money...ñike you said lets wait for real reviwers...

Goat has an 8,10,10.5,11,12,13 in the planet of hoop but the price is not pretty. Starts a at 240 and goes up to 300

There are also a couple on the bay as well under that goat price. size 13 is sold out though, same with kixify

no problem trying to help out if i can Kicks crew has them as well but no 13

Last edited:
wore them to run some errands today. love them even more now that i have worn them some more
unnamed.jpg
unnamed (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom