NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Nike going all out on the 6s. IMO the 6 had a much easier off court appeal while the 5 was the better basketball shoe but didn't look the greatest rocked casually.

Stupid me I got my Del Sol 6s for dumb cheap from the local Denver NikeTown and traded them away.

Kobe 6 is my favorite Kobe of all time, love the OG colors they releasing looks like it will be best protro and should be with it being best model

Also looks like they not doing mostly undefeated releases like they did with the 1 and 4 that’s a plus

Grinches and Del Sols?! :D
Just hope all the peeps that wanna cop to rock can obtain. Eastbay just dropped the Nike Mamba Fury a few hours ago hopped on their site just to look and vultures already swooped down and grabbed most sizes. I got the Chaos protro with no problem.
No more FCFS easy cops for the fans.

Good to see the Grinches rereleasing. I still have the OGs I bought when they released in 2010. Hopefully all of the Protros are an easy pick up but knowing Nike....

949107D7-0E6D-465D-A38B-17996C208787.jpeg

Classic NT.
We’re all entitled to our own opinions, but leave it to you guys to quibble in pedantry.

In the wake of Kobe’s death and now Covid-19, hopefully at least by now we’ve all learned that these are just shoes, after all.
Personally, never really been a fan of this particular model, nor even it’s successor...but to quote another idol of this message board, “Man, anything the kids want (they) should be able to have.”

All that I ask is, and this is something we can all probably agree on:
1.) Please Nike, do not botch the Protro makeover and 2.) Please Nike, include enough topical ointment for a generous application on that genital wart looking upper.

Happy quarantining & God Bless, my NT fam.

I hope I'm wrong but it almost seems too good to be true at this point with all the rumored colorways. I'll be super excited because I love the VI and I still have my OG Grinches but they need to put these out in serious numbers.

I love a ton of the 6s, would be happy with grinch, del sol and chaos.

But glad others are dropping

IMO, the 6s really exemplified the "Black Mamba" persona the most, ESP with the snake texturing on the upper.

I hope they retro the Black/White/Del Sols and the Grinches.
+1 it was the perfect sig release to nickname ratio and the grinch was a perfectly executed Xmas shoe. Imo

I would LOVE THESE TO DROP!!!

Wolf grey kobe 6.jpg

I was a a Sophomore/Junior in HS playing AAU/Travel ball and I seen a guy wearing these I was just broke at the time...

😢 from the All Star game pics. I will buy every pair released. I still have two DS size 10s of the OG black/del sol colorway.

Back
Top Bottom