Nike Kyrie 5

eBay auctioning off one of Kyrie's PE's

ebay-espn-charity-sneaker-auctions-2018.jpg

Does anyone have the Tacos and the Black Magics? Any difference in sizing?

I tried the Black Magics on today and I loved the lockdown fit. No heel slippage for me, and the toe box was snug. It will probably loosen up in time so I'm gonna go TTS. Definitely felt the Turbo Zoom in the forefoot too.
Funny u say that my tacos in a size 9 feel bigger than the black magic pair in same size lol

O My... apparently known as the kyrie 5 EFFECTS..another interpretation of the kyrie 2 effects maybe...either way...and I guess this is one pair we saw pics of a month or so ago...I hope these are real and release

Attachments

• 20181127_034352.jpg
    20181127_034352.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
OK so I should have a pair of the black magics by nex week *as I'm in the UK*..passed on the tacos me personally I prefered the volt green version personally ...may cop the tacos on stock x later...but I digress lol

So the initial reaction to seeing the final design of the 5s instantly I thought *improved version of the 3s* there's differences and overall I like em a lot.

Hope they release good colourways for retail and they put em soon on ID..

So with the 3s and 1s they definitely needed more break in time than the 2s and 4s..

Some colourways overall also depend on the materials i.e suede leather nubuck etc...

So with the 5s I can see already they need at least a month of hooping in them every week before you really see how the traction is as well as the shoe takin shape to your foot..

The 1s 3s had the most narrow fit...2 and 4s not as much..5s looks more a narrow fit..

By the way I've been playing basketball for 24 years and played at every level til I got multiple knee injuries *4 different types* 7 years ago and still trying to get my health back so hardly hoop now but still try to once or twice a week and more focus on physio etc..so I've always taken the kicks serious..jus a disclaimer so people understand the perspective I'm talkin from..

As for those who buy for leisure and casual wear..the info can still help of course for comfort at bare minimum of wanting to know how they'll be..

Blessings love and peace to you all ✌✋✊

Just copped the tacos now from ndca. The cybermonday code works for 20% off "cbm20". Don't forget ebates at 8% as well.

Completely disagree.
Shoes out the box have a slick finish on the rubber. Some even feel plastic.
Traction on Shoes definitely wears & breaks in.
I’m not going off you tube whatever that means.
I’m talking from experience of playing in hundreds of shoes.

So in your opinion did you feel that a pair of Kyrie 4 straight from box to the court the traction was just as good as how the traction turned out 3 weeks later?

My opinion the 4’s where like ice skates the first time they touched the hardwood.
Give them time & work and those little pimples on the zig zag wore down then the shoe bit the floor & no slipping.

i'm with you too mate - the rubber outsoles are pressed in a mold...
there's residue to make it nonstick to those molds (oil... and what not) and will need to be 'worn' out by play time...

Just copped the tacos now from ndca. The cybermonday code works for 20% off "cbm20". Don't forget ebates at 8% as well.

wballz wballz what time did you order on Nike Canada? Is that code still valid with it now being Tuesday?
I have family in Toronto so was thinking of seeing if they could get black magic for me with that 20% off, but was wondering if it’s still active.

wballz wballz what time did you order on Nike Canada? Is that code still valid with it now being Tuesday?
I have family in Toronto so was thinking of seeing if they could get black magic for me with that 20% off, but was wondering if it’s still active.

You can test it for yourself to see if it updates the price (unless you cannot change the Nike Region down there in the states).

I purchased at aroubd 12:20 AM pst.

So with the 5s I can see already they need at least a month of hooping in them every week before you really see how the traction is as well as the shoe takin shape to your foot..

The 1s 3s had the most narrow fit...2 and 4s not as much..5s looks more a narrow fit..

If you haven’t tried them yet how can you clearly see they will need at least a month of breaking in? I just wore mine in a court situation for the second time last night and they are great as of right now. At least give them a chance on foot before assuming it’s a long process - you might be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom