Nike Lebron 9 Retro

I wouldnt say plenty. Only stuff is rare PEs and even those have taken huge nose dives compared to 10 years ago. Its def a buyers market for Lebrons. You literally have to find someone who has been looking for the shoe to move it.
I mean I’m in no way a lebron fan, I’m a fan of the heat before lebron rode dwade to a couple rings, but the same thing you’re saying about Lebron happened to Kobe’s and things reversed course when he retire and then fell again until he passed. When bron hangs it up his stuff will bounce again. I’m just glad I can pick up a SB8 or a WTT, shoes that were iconic in the super hyped Nike basketball era of 2011-2014, for basically retail on the aftermarket. I will take that every day of the week.

Mail Call Monday

10084E73-CA5E-4D0C-B368-4417AE8A825B.jpeg
9BA561D2-D7BD-4417-9881-B8159BFA0692.jpeg

Shouts out to rbk93 rbk93 for scooping these up & helping out a fella NT in need. Man props & #blessup 🙏🏽

I mean I’m in no way a lebron fan, I’m a fan of the heat before lebron rode dwade to a couple rings, but the same thing you’re saying about Lebron happened to Kobe’s and things reversed course when he retire and then fell again until he passed. When bron hangs it up his stuff will bounce again. I’m just glad I can pick up a SB8 or a WTT, shoes that were iconic in the super hyped Nike basketball era of 2011-2014, for basically retail on the aftermarket. I will take that every day of the week.
Kobes didnt go crazy until he died. Before he died you could get any GR type kobe (minus grinches) for slightly over retail. Then they rose again at the news of the contract. A big thing though, is Kobes have consistently been more popular than Lebrons, by consumers and players. I don't see Lebron's shoes doing the same thing, even when he retires, but ofcourse I could be grossly wrong. Thankfully i nabbed the NYC 4s end of 2020 for a price I was happy with. If his shoes do end up going up, pairs like those will go crazy. Mind boggling to think how much that shoe was 10 years ago.

A big thing though, is Kobes have consistently been more popular than Lebrons, by consumers and players.
Definitely isn't true as far as consumers.

Players maybe, but I can't be 100% sure on that. LeBrons were worn pretty heavily around the league years back. Not so much now.

Definitely isn't true as far as consumers.

Players maybe, but I can't be 100% sure on that. LeBrons were worn pretty heavily around the league years back. Not so much now.
No way consumers would take brons over kobes. Not now not then.

Do the WTT fit exactly like the South Coast. I was able to go TTS with the SC. Tight but not completely unbearable. I’ve usually gone half size for 8-X.

I wouldnt say plenty. Only stuff is rare PEs and even those have taken huge nose dives compared to 10 years ago. Its def a buyers market for Lebrons. You literally have to find someone who has been looking for the shoe to move it.

correct! i've been buying many gently-used earlier series lebrons on mercari since i found it last year. i've purchased most pairs at $60 or below. if you like the shoe, buying gently-used pairs now is a great time.

8 - 11 for the Canadians

Back
Top Bottom