Nike Lebron 9 Retro

I’m not upset about them……Just swish they were more like the OG.

The mesh is just like having carbon fiber on a shoe, then when it retros, it’s plastic shaped like carbon fiber. Ya know?

It’s not a big deal, but you definitely notice the difference.

Is it just me, or are the laces on the Big Bangs (and perhaps the other IX retros too) really long? I have a 11.5 and even all the way laced up there's a lot of lace left.

Mine are supposed to come in this Thursday or Friday! Really excited, even if they are 'cheaper' than OG's.

Fuel cancelled my order claiming they don’t ship Nike products out of the European union, but they shipped a pair of LeBron 8s to me in April.
I’d email them with just the receipt of the 8’s :lol:

I’d email them with just the receipt of the 8’s :lol:
There has been some changes with the EU sites. I ordered a pair of Lebron 19s on pro basketball direct at the end of 2021 and I tried again in February 2022 and it said it wasn’t able to be shipped to the US. Not sure what changed but it definitely did. Sivasdescalzo was the same way up until this year I believe.

just got my Big Bang retros in……..They look so damn cheap compared to the OG.

The inner toe box looks different as far as the texture.

The size of the weaved material and the brightness of the shoe are both worse than the OG. Even the back tab feels cheap.

Low key disappointed, but, I’m glad they’re bringing things back at least.
I need to check my retro side to side with my cool greys

Alright my pair has landed. I have to STRONGLY disagree with anyone saying “cheap, sub-par, or worse” than the OG. The toe box has lost that weird smoothness that didn’t fit from the OG, the mesh is actually tighter and better than the bulky and larger on the OG, the main bright color orange is better than the OG yellowish orange, the top of the tongue is bright orange instead of the reddish fire orange as well. That last thing is my one dislike but that’s aesthetically pleasing to me. Outside of that these are absolute fire and people should grab now while the grabbing is good.

Any pair you can get at $300 or less is a steal for anything basically 12 and over. To me though these in any size are a great deal at $300 or less. A decent deal at $350 or less.

For those who have tried these on, how is the fit?

I disagree with this. I can not wear a size 13 in these unless I want to be in pain. The 14 still works well for me. I wear size 13 in ALL other Nikes currently. I do have a wider foot as I’m a bigger dude. So take that with my advice. I’d say at least .5 size up.

Got my pair in too. Imo, the "these are a noticable step down from the og" take is way off.

The retro has slight differences. The tongue is improved from the og.

If I'm adjusting my grade based on the fact that it's impossible for Nike to source the same exact materials and construct them with the same exact laborers, this kick is still an A+.

Again imo

Back
Top Bottom