NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by jason16

Originally Posted by glitch008

^True, bro. Crappy materials FTL. Better get the OG or retro bred 12s instead.

Co sign
ohwell.gif
True!! even my wife who is not a sneakerhead complained about the quality of craftsmanship & material of the flu-game better buy the Cherriesor the older retro's..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

Is it true that the Flu Game's Quality is bad compared to the Cherry's? hmmm too bad I like the flu games compared to the cherry's..
yes that's true, had to pass on mega stadium's stock because of the very low quality, lots of glue marks and black shadings on the redsole.

I didnt notice that the flu games were not so good in terms of quality, I was able to check a pair two days ago. The Cherries I cannot complain, superb qualityimo.
happy.gif

Same observation here. The quality of the cherries is better IMHO compared to the flu game but I was waiting for the flu game though so I think I might stillbuy it. But seriously thinking...
happy.gif

Was in mega stadium last night, thought real hard on the flus....then passed. Didn't like the quality and I saw 3 pairs to try.

Cherry is better than the flu game for the basic reason that JB actually changed the material of the flu games compared to the OG/retro before

Was contemplating on getting a 2nd pair but thanks for the feedback on the quality, I might as well save a little bit more and just buy the last retro of theflu game

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

question to those who copped the white/reds or flu games:

do they come with a retro card?
smile.gif
i've read somewhere that nike removed all the retro cards.. i dunno why, haven't bought yet any of the 12's but just sharing..

nwei maybe i'll just wait for the red carpet instead.. I need one heck of a christmas shoe for this year ehehe

^ according to NP staffs..SJs are still tentative. still not sure about its release.
better pray for this one
happy.gif

I heard it will drop but still having doubt if it will... If it does, the question is how will it be sold? Raffle? First come first serve? Ninja release?

I think this will be like copping the CDP XI/XII's again...

Originally Posted by Karbonized

Haay, this is really challenging, nike park g4, moa, and bhs has already reserved all size 9.5s for the cherry XIIs... Really hard to compete kung maraming malakas na customers... Sana fair yun playing field when it comes to this kind of releases para hindi lang mga "special customers" or valued clients ng mga nasabing nike parks magkaroon ng chance to get this... Anyway ganyan talaga ang game na ito.
whoah? i just called g4 and moa and they said that reservations are not allowed?that is not fair.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
NOW WHAT??
tired.gif

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom