Nike PG 4

The number at the bottom your seeing (That’s lower than your offer) is the last sale number...StockX gets that number from whatever other platforms they monitor...That price could’ve come from an eBay auction or a pair sold for that much on GOAT...They don’t just track their own sells to reflect that number...
Some of them be their sales too as well, the last sales consist sales from their site too along with other sites

So if you do buy from them look at last sales after you buy it will so what you just paid for them

Of course they reflect their own sales...But they also monitor other platforms for sales then reflect those as well...

His complaint was that sellers on StockX were accepting offers for less than his bid, which was the highest offer...Sellers on there can’t pick and choose which offers they accept...They can list a pair of shoes at a price they choose OR they can sell to the highest bidder, only two options they have...

He’s looking at that bottom number like it’s strictly StockX and wondering why his high offer isn’t being accepted and shoes are being sold for less money...It’s because StockX doesn’t only reflect their sales...If he’s seeing a sale for a lower price than what his offer is at it’s because that was a sale that wasn’t on StockX but rather on another site they track sales on...

Of course they reflect their own sales...But they also monitor other platforms for sales then reflect those as well...

His complaint was that sellers on StockX were accepting offers for less than his bid, which was the highest offer...Sellers on there can’t pick and choose which offers they accept...They can list a pair of shoes at a price they choose OR they can sell to the highest bidder, only two options they have...

He’s looking at that bottom number like it’s strictly StockX and wondering why his high offer isn’t being accepted and shoes are being sold for less money...It’s because StockX doesn’t only reflect their sales...If he’s seeing a sale for a lower price than what his offer is at it’s because that was a sale that wasn’t on StockX but rather on another site they track sales on...
That’s the same thing I said I knew what he was saying that’s why I said they post their sales as well as other sites sales

Asked the manager if i can try the pg’s that come out on Saturday and he bought these out. I wear a 12 in most hoop shoes. I wear a 12.5 in KD 12’s tho. I tried on a 13 in these and they fit perfectly. They felt pretty good overall. The manager wasn’t sure about the release date on this colorway tho.
6E7F7299-ED2D-4FCD-80CB-93ECB1BD6747.jpeg
6C35C752-470F-4757-995B-C67F2538742E.jpeg

Asked the manager if i can try the pg’s that come out on Saturday and he bought these out. I wear a 12 in most hoop shoes. I wear a 12.5 in KD 12’s tho. I tried on a 13 in these and they fit perfectly. They felt pretty good overall. The manager wasn’t sure about the release date on this colorway tho.
6E7F7299-ED2D-4FCD-80CB-93ECB1BD6747.jpeg
6C35C752-470F-4757-995B-C67F2538742E.jpeg

Those fire, was gonna get blacks but hmmmmmmm

Yeah plaid pair is kind of fresh...Still think I’ll hold off for the ID’s though...Outside of the All Star pair that is...

Maaaaaaan...... my 2K order got cancelled. I’m salty. Never had an order cancelled from Nike...

JS”

Last edited:
I could do TTS depending on the sz you wear I could say Half size up. I am a 12 and 13 was just a bit big, 12 was snug. 12.5 would be perfect if stores had it

Gotcha. Thanks. Going to go with my TTS although now that my order got cancelled I’ll probably have an opportunity to try them on in store. Still upset about them. They’re not terribly priced in the aftermarket but still....

JS”

I could do TTS depending on the sz you wear I could say Half size up. I am a 12 and 13 was just a bit big, 12 was snug. 12.5 would be perfect if stores had it
did u cop the blacks?
that plaid is clean.. different

Plaids look crazy in that picture above. Thinking I might end up with multiple pairs of these.

They look so much better in the non-promo pictures.

Will PG even be in the ASG tho?!

It’s brazy to think that 3 out of the 5 premiere signature Nike Basketball athletes might not be, now that Kemba knocked Kyrie out the starting lineup. 🤔

D4E57A51-DB4E-42F8-9355-4ACB270EE5CF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom