Nike React Presto

Joined Apr 23, 2014
For anyone else that owns the Chatty Matador aka USA colorway, are the top part of your bottom soles also a different color (left pair is cream & right pair is white)? I need to know if I need to return my pair. Thanks!

CBNikeReactPrstoAV2605-002-1.jpg

RenderedImage.JPG
It appears your shoe has a defect.
They should be the same color.

Public Enemy

Formerly 'kayrock'
Joined Jan 27, 2013
I'd like that specific colorway more but I liked it on the ZX Flux around 5 years ago so it's been reminding me of those.

Joined Aug 22, 2013
Damn. Wonder why?

Nike has them up but only for kids right now. Adult pairs need to drop already.
Size 14 wasn't available/in stock. I figured something wasn't right when my order confirmation showed a SHIP FROM STORE SKU, and after two days I knew I probably wasn't getting the kicks. Got the cancellation e-mail today.

Joined Apr 23, 2014
I was debating on grabbing the Habenero Gold's and as I'm looking at them and looking at them and looking at them, I see this...............
1571721767275.png

Joined Jul 20, 2012
Champs has Troubles in store. I used the 20% off for in store pickup that someone posted above.

EDIT: Now the store didn’t fill that order even after I went into the store, saw them, and online system didn’t communicate with the store. Seems Eastbay/Champs doesn’t want to honor these discounts and just arbitrarily cancelling orders. I would be careful ordering on Eastbay/Champs. The order likely will go through and get cancelled. My cousin is a different size and his EB was cancelled, too.

Last edited:
Joined Aug 22, 2013
Champs has Troubles in store. I used the 20% off for in store pickup that someone posted above.

EDIT: Now the store didn’t fill that order even after I went into the store, saw them, and online system didn’t communicate with the store. Seems Eastbay/Champs doesn’t want to honor these discounts and just arbitrarily cancelling orders. I would be careful ordering on Eastbay/Champs. The order likely will go through and get cancelled. My cousin is a different size and his EB was cancelled, too.
lol...my EB order was cancelled, then size 14 was OOS. Champs still let me add to cart, so I placed another order. It says 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP, same as the EB order. I bet they'll cancel that too. SOBs

Joined Aug 22, 2013
Yup...Champs cancelled too.

I don't know what the deal is. Maybe they don't actually have a size 14. No stores around here to check.

If anyone happens to be in a Champs that has the Trouble at Homes (Lightning)...ask if they've got a size 14. Otherwise I'll have to wait and see if NDC releases these.

Top Bottom