Nike React Presto

For anyone else that owns the Chatty Matador aka USA colorway, are the top part of your bottom soles also a different color (left pair is cream & right pair is white)? I need to know if I need to return my pair. Thanks!

CBNikeReactPrstoAV2605-002-1.jpg

RenderedImage.JPG
It appears your shoe has a defect.
They should be the same color.

Damn. Wonder why?

Nike has them up but only for kids right now. Adult pairs need to drop already.

Size 14 wasn't available/in stock. I figured something wasn't right when my order confirmation showed a SHIP FROM STORE SKU, and after two days I knew I probably wasn't getting the kicks. Got the cancellation e-mail today.

I was debating on grabbing the Habenero Gold's and as I'm looking at them and looking at them and looking at them, I see this...............
1571721767275.png

Champs has Troubles in store. I used the 20% off for in store pickup that someone posted above.

EDIT: Now the store didn’t fill that order even after I went into the store, saw them, and online system didn’t communicate with the store. Seems Eastbay/Champs doesn’t want to honor these discounts and just arbitrarily cancelling orders. I would be careful ordering on Eastbay/Champs. The order likely will go through and get cancelled. My cousin is a different size and his EB was cancelled, too.

Last edited:
Champs has Troubles in store. I used the 20% off for in store pickup that someone posted above.

EDIT: Now the store didn’t fill that order even after I went into the store, saw them, and online system didn’t communicate with the store. Seems Eastbay/Champs doesn’t want to honor these discounts and just arbitrarily cancelling orders. I would be careful ordering on Eastbay/Champs. The order likely will go through and get cancelled. My cousin is a different size and his EB was cancelled, too.

lol...my EB order was cancelled, then size 14 was OOS. Champs still let me add to cart, so I placed another order. It says 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP, same as the EB order. I bet they'll cancel that too. SOBs

Yup...Champs cancelled too.

I don't know what the deal is. Maybe they don't actually have a size 14. No stores around here to check.

If anyone happens to be in a Champs that has the Trouble at Homes (Lightning)...ask if they've got a size 14. Otherwise I'll have to wait and see if NDC releases these.

Back
Top Bottom