Nike React Presto

Have a feeling there is a date to these (heard Nov 15) and a Eastbay made a mistake posting. All the champs by me have them so I will look for you. I’ve been sent $30 in gift cards for all the chaos with a simple online order with store pickup not working for two different sizes that I’ve seen in hand in the store. It’s the store inventory not communicating properly with Eastbay/Champs online system.

Champs customer service was great...he gave me a 25% off any amount coupon as well as a $15 gift card.

Eastbay tossed me a decent coupon as well.

Today must be Lightning release day. “25TREAT” via Champs if you didn’t get the cancellation code from Eastbay

Probably going back to black laces...
image.jpg

The downside to that CW is that there is absolutely no structure in the upper. Your foot will slide right off the midsole if you aren't careful. All the React Prestos have light uppers, but the Troubles are just straight single-layer neoprene.

got the lightnings as soon as the finishline promo dropped for 70 dollars with a WC reward. Glad i waited as i almost pulled the trigger with the eastbay coupon

Bought the blue, red and white/purple pairs this weekend...think i'll be in comfort heaven at work for the foreseeable future tbh

are react prestos supposed to be comfy? a couple of my co-workers said they are, but i tried on a pair and they were hard as a rock :sick: . Did i try on a defective pair? cause they were nowhere near as comfy as my element 55's

are react prestos supposed to be comfy? a couple of my co-workers said they are, but i tried on a pair and they were hard as a rock :sick: . Did i try on a defective pair? cause they were nowhere near as comfy as my element 55's

Must have been fakes lol

One of the most comfy shoes I’ve ever worn

Back
Top Bottom