Nike React Presto

1581970147965.png

Damn... I just ordered my sixth pair of react prestos after seeing this photo...

Anybody seen the Brutal Honey pair anywhere for a good price? Thinking I’m going to need a double up sooner rather than later...My first pair has gotten tons of wear...

Last edited:
its $70 online at fnl, see if you can pick it up at a nearby store to save on shipping

been considering it for a few weeks now, need see some on foot pics

Last edited:
so comfy

just annoyed that the back heel of the right pairs gon' stain quick with the white sole and with the react midsole its gon' be impossible to clean

presto.jpg

tried those but it doesnt seem to work on react midsole, i might be better off filing it down :lol:

9541A190-8DF9-4DB1-9019-41C2BFA43EFE.jpeg
EA15343F-02C1-47CF-B41D-1FA33BA49C1A.jpeg

Any idea where I can find the adult version of these? Only been able to find the GS or toddler versions.

I bought the Psychedelic Lavas and Breakfasts. I'm about to start a little collection. Footlocker really aint trying to run a sale.

I was calling around Nike outlets to hunt for React Prestos/Elements as gift ideas a good handful of days ago, and when I called the one in Petaluma, the guy on the phone said they had one color for $34.99. I asked him, "Wait, did you say $34.99???" He said, "Yeah, I know; crazy, right?!" I decided to hold off until earlier today, and with only 5 pairs left, they said they could order online and price-match*, so I got myself a pair! The best part of waiting it out is the additional 20% off. Not 100% sure, but I'm gonna guess that by this time (7pm PST), this is sold out.

2020-03-07.jpg

*Of course, you have to physically be at the store to have this type of thing happen.

Back
Top Bottom