Nike React Presto

UN-DS today to go to do some light grocery shopping.
A1CECDEC-8989-4D58-A542-31D41781073F.jpeg

I’ve been interested in copping a pair of these, but I read quite a few reviews that say they’re not durable at all and they rip very easily, is that true?

I’ve been interested in copping a pair of these, but I read quite a few reviews that say they’re not durable at all and they rip very easily, is that true?
My pairs have been holding up well but I only wear them casually. These aren’t meant to be performance sneakers just lifestyle

Yeah, I'm looking to wear them casually as well. Thanks for your help.
If casually you should be ok. My pair is mainly my work shoes and i think they got caught on a corner of a door and the mesh did rip a bit. Other than that though theyre great for casual use. If you have a pair of ortholite insoles from any other pair of your Nikes, i highly recommend insole swapping. The main insoles they come with block the comfort of the react

Yeah, I'm looking to wear them casually as well. Thanks for your help.

The mesh upper will easily start tearing if you don't loosen the cage enough with the laces. I noticed that on my black pair and I only had it for about a month and a half up to the time I took this picture. Happened on all 4 sides (both shoes, both medial and lateral sides). This is with going TTS.

MVIMG_20200226_162205.jpg

The mesh upper will easily start tearing if you don't loosen the cage enough with the laces. I noticed that on my black pair and I only had it for about a month and a half up to the time I took this picture. Happened on all 4 sides (both shoes, both medial and lateral sides). This is with going TTS.

This is what kept me from going in on the recent sales. I'm already rough on shoes. These wouldn't last me a week.

What type of activity y’all doing in these? 😂

my pears are all güd
I'm saying.
I beat my Sneakers as good as anybody. Blacktop pavement. Got about 6wears in mine, no way they look like that. Other than the Soles and Insoles, I could pass them DS(atleast I think, pic time)

:lol: I wore them a lot and I also wore them for hours walking a lot during my trip to the Philippines, so maybe that's why.

Twist: walking a lot to search for my 90-day fiance.

Nah I'm just kidding haha.

Anyone have any leads on the lava lamps? Saw them in my size on FTL last week. Tried ordering them and I kept getting an error message about my CC. I gave up after 6 tries. Woke up the next morning with 6 pending charges. Still waiting on FTL to release the charges.

Send that back to Nike. They are too proud of their shoes and price them too high. Ask for a refund or a replacement

Anyone have any leads on the lava lamps? Saw them in my size on FTL last week. Tried ordering them and I kept getting an error message about my CC. I gave up after 6 tries. Woke up the next morning with 6 pending charges. Still waiting on FTL to release the charges.

what size I’ll take a fresh pair of lavas 😂

Back
Top Bottom