NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
"at least i copped the snakeskins" 
roll.gif

Not that there are limited but i got the fire red V's, Grapes, and the military's. I tried for about an hour and a half and got lucky on the fire reds. I went to check out with the military's and they were already in my cart..

A pair of Fear 5s popped up like 15 minutes ago. I've been trying to add it to my cart. I think Nike is just playing with my emotions now. 

Any body notice the "We d??dnt for??? heres the link for the cinco??res????" on the text notification, nike thought they were slick. Pised I had bred 1s and royal 1s waiting in line for 20 mins and struckout. whatever life goes on.

Not that there are limited but i got the fire red V's, Grapes, and the military's. I tried for about an hour and a half and got lucky on the fire reds. I went to check out with the military's and they were already in my cart..
bruh everything was limited. you won.

Take that W. Congrats.

PROBABLY THE WORSE RESTOCK NIKE EVER HAD SO FAR.

Much more limited numbers. And the mobile glitch got me too. I clicked the link and was taken to a trainer page.

@brodel34 I felt like the only reason it wasn't limited is because everyone was on the 11's, toros, and every 1. The military's and all the Vs besides the fear and bel airs seemed to have a size selection for a while. Same with the X's.

everyone already having the links for a week+ really f'd this up too lol

Last edited:
if i wouldnt have been slipping, i wouldve got the 88's and royals. but thats the monday morning qb speaking. i'll be happy with my fire red 5's and take my medicine. thats way more than most people got so i'm good. carmines are coming.. the future is bright.

this is why i wanted an announced restock. ******* nike LIED to us. they said they were gonna give us the ******* lanch date, what the ****????? **** u nike and all of ur employees. hope u go BANKRUPT!

Last edited:
I got the bred 1's on the original release day but they were 1 whole size too big for me. Ive been holding on to them ever since trying to swap a size or a half size down but no bite. Failed on this restock so I guess ill just wait until i can swap for my size. didn't think it would be this hard.

I'm waiting in line for the powder blues. Most likely wasting my time, i just heard about the restock 20 mins ago, but my size was still available to at least wait in the line. Maybe I get lucky.

I had the greatest luck ever. I was just on my computer and randomly I refreshed the old bred 1 link before anything happened on twitter. It came up and I was able to score. I never get through on any limited releases. Man I'm so pumped, I have been wanting a NA version for sooo long. Finally the sneakergods are on my side for once. 

Nike reps are the worst. I called them the day before they tweeted the lows were rereleasing, and the rep told me that they all had sold out and wouldn't be releasing again. Its like they are all given different information and just spit out rumors to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom