NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another L

ONLY TIME I GOT SOMETHING ON these restocks was the last time the gamma 11's dropped in the last restock

I already have 2 pairs don't need 3.

Last edited:
Damn is anyone actually able to get through still on getting a shoe added to their cart? I can't stop pushing pushing F5 :frown:

My girl better not start tonight. After this I got no tolerance for anything. Srs
Chill man 
laugh.gif

saw the tweet a few minutes late and ran to the computer. Started going crazy opening windows. Kept doing captchas and getting OOS messages, fear 3s didnt say sold out so I just kept refreshing...... to my surprise I was able to buy a size 12, I dont even want them really, rather trade or sell. I guess I feel a little better about striking out on the nightshade 11s tho.

I'm gonna be dropping a size 11 Laney form my cart right now if anyone wants to grab them

man talk about a rush lol.... went straight for '88 and got it asap... tried for royals and blk/red1.. was in line for both but it kicked out my connection??!??!!? cant really complain though

Last edited:
IF THE BLK/GLD 1s WERE THERE!

#MADDERY

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel for all you guys but this thread is hilarious. And I'm right there with you. I guess I will never own any of the OG I colorways. Hopefully I can get the Carmine at the end of the month.

How long does Nike allow someone to hold pairs in their cart? I feel like some kids are just letting pairs sit in their carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom