NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
People already talking about the next restock 
roll.gif

ya ik i got the notification on my phone on my way home from a final anyway so it wouldnt have mattered, got home 10 mins after and everything was gone, had page monitors and everyting ready after the nightshades rereleased but couldnt be there for it

aced my final so silver lining i guess but the fact that i was personally told otherwise doesnt help
That's good. Reps lie so often it doesn't even faze me anymore.

Once they postponed the restock and showed what they would be releasing... I knew my 10% chance of getting something would turn in to a 1% chance. These random restocks are always 3-5pm Pacific time and I'm always at work. :smile:

Normally Nike is real good about rescheduling postponement and letting the customers know since they had so called technical difficulties the first time.

Should of did it last weekend with the concord release. :smile:

I worked everything out and learned my lesson that's y

Update - actually, no one banned him officially until I did earlier today. He was serving a 7 day suspension for trying to sell outside of the classified section multiple times. A suspension looks like a ban so I thought he was kicked from the site. He didn't work anything out and its pure arrogance that he even posted on the account again.

and he tried to create his now 3rd screen name to contribute:

Wasnt a true re stock but still copped bel air 5's even though i didnt want them

beware of augustalsina1 (jayjulie35@gmail.com) aka shoeking214 (dallasmavs852@gmail.com) aka mribonit(vcpirate903@yahoo.com) :nerd:

Last edited:
im glad that i really didnt want anything from this restock. Nike thinks they can just control everything about people's lives. Their business tactics are worse now than they ever were before. I can't tell you guys how often i woke up early in the morning for a attempt to get through online. Its crazy that we spend all of this money on shoes with 90s Payless quality while companies like Adidas are putting out shoes with much better quality with wider availability and at a cheaper price point.

i honestly dont see myself buying Jordans anymore after this year unless theyre OG 1s. ive sold off most of my other numbered retros and only wear my 1s on a consistent basis

welcome to 2007 & the sneaker "game" as fools would call it

Am I wrong for feeling that way?

no you arent... i see MULTPILE people on twitter post i didnt even want these(fear v's) & three tweets later asking $600 but 20-30 miuntes ago you didnt even know they existed

welcome to 2007 & the sneaker "game" as fools would call it
2007?? It wasn't like that in 07 tho...

i mistyped i meant 09' but it happened before then too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom