Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

walked into my spot and coped no problem like i said i would no holds just a 12 sitting on the shelf at 5:25PM

pimp.gif

everyone talking about how easy they copping, and how they copped in the middle of the day and after naps....help these ppl out that still dont have pairs

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

everyone talking about how easy they copping, and how they copped in the middle of the day and after naps....help these ppl out that still dont have pairs
^^^^Word. Does anyone know if FTC SAC has any left? I seen a few pages back some dude said he just walked in and copped no campout. Info please!

I'm the bay area and stores sold out already because I couldn't wait in line and had to work. I looked up craigslist and there already resellersselling for $200+. smh

No lie, this was my easiest SB pick-up ever. Just walk into the store and copped my pair, no hassle, no drama. Tokyo FTW.

Pics:

This has just turned into a brag post.

So easy.
I took a nap.
I took a dump.
I pee'd on myself, took a shower, still got em.
I'm in tokyo, its easy.
Easiest pick up ever.

Yada. Yada. Yada.

Well in houston....not so easy... After I got back from cali on Nov 10th I called around all the sb dealers only to get responses like "size 8 left..../SOLD OUT) The last one had not recieved there shipment yet so....I figured they would have them the next day since everyone else has got there shipment. nextday....show up to shop round 12:30 and I'm number 5 in a instore line for the RESN.... $150 sucks because all the other DB dealers did it for less!! ohwell...:/ . Guy lets me know he has an extra 11.5 so I copped! I'd love to trade with someone local for a size 11!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

So easy.
I took a nap.
I took a dump.
I'm in tokyo, its easy.
Easiest pick up ever.

Yada. Yada. Yada.
l0l really has thoughh ..

Wish I paid retail, but hey..I supported my local skate shop! Charged 170 in the 757, but times is hard meng!

Atlas was charging $150.

Here's a spot for $140 shipped.
I know there's a sz 9 available.

You're welcome.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

So easy.
I took a nap.
I took a dump.

hahahaha i dont know why, but this had me cracking up!
laugh.gif

I'm done with these. Was able to trade for my sz!

Unless some SF stores haven't release em yet! * cough cough

Back
Top Bottom