Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

are these pretty much sold out in so cal? smh i slept

most spots in SoCal haven't got em you just keep hitting spots up.

we get the most SBs don't worry you should find em and after they all release and people stop bidding on $175-$200 ebay they should go down.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Bet there's still spots that havent released them yet.
wink.gif
There is though..
Co-sign.

tongue.gif

There is ... im still waiting on a store.

just copped a size 9 from liberty boardshop (last one too) but i'm looking to trade down for a size 8.5. socal lemme know what's good

Originally Posted by IJJ87

just copped a size 9 from liberty boardshop (last one too) but i'm looking to trade down for a size 8.5. socal lemme know what's good
Give us the scoop. how many? price? a lot of people?

probably like 30 + heads waiting in line for em..people who bought them said they have a lot in stock though, but then when i asked for an 8.5dude that works there said they didn't have anymore. they only had size 8, and i took the last size 9 so i guess there's more in stock for size 9.5 andabove? their number is 1-714-256-9464 if you wanna call em up and see what sizes they have left. and its going for $150 (not including tax)

probably like 30 + heads waiting in line for em..people who bought them said they have a lot in stock though, but then when i asked for an 8.5 dude that works there said they didn't have anymore. they only had size 8, and i took the last size 9 so i guess there's more in stock for size 9.5 and above? their number is 1-714-256-9464 if you wanna call em up and see what sizes they have left. and its going for $150 (not including tax)
Good Looks.

Originally Posted by andrewbeezy

laugh.gif
at people that camped out at atlas... got their pairs...
smh.gif
at dude wearing resns waiting for resns... was wearing one shoe with the black laces and the other w/ the red... they didn't even look nice...

hhahahahahaahahhahah. He musta copped from Skateworks !

How much did TRIUMPH charge?

^^Actually these are fairly priced on the overseas site. you can even say a little lower than our site.

Still Hype kills! lol!

Well i just stoped by NC BoardShop in Los Gatos and they still got 2 pairs left of resns :

- 8 and a 9.5
- so for anyone in the Bay who still wants them go for it .
- (408) 358-6070

Finally picked up my pair on hold at DQM...they still had a display size 9. Not sure if they had any other sizes left. They are doing phone orders these daysif u guys wanna try.

Finally picked up my pair on hold at DQM...they still had a display size 9. Not sure if they had any other sizes left. They are doing phone orders these daysif u guys wanna try.

Back
Top Bottom