Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Niketown NY restocked the 180's, just went ahead and did a phone order today.  So anyone looking for a pair call them up.

Yeah, I feel as if the Uptempos and 180s have been sitting in my area. Still FSR in both.

Gonna wait and try and cop as soon as they discount.

:tongue:

man i really want a pair of the more uptempos but im so low on funds :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
If anyone bought their 180s from Foot Locker, Foot Action, or Champs can you hit me up? Or if you know of one of those stores in your area that has them, let me know? I need the sku # off of the box. Thanks.

man i really want a pair of the more uptempos but im so low on funds :x :x :x :x
I wish I would have bought more than 1 before release date when FNL were allowing coupons and free shipping on them.
I had to pay retail for my 2nd.

I wish I would have bought more than 1 before release date when FNL were allowing coupons and free shipping on them.
I had to pay retail for my 2nd.

I'm in the same boat. I was about to buy another pair on one of the restocks and couldn't use the coupon anymore. Decided to pass it up because this is the time of year when unannounced QS stuff starts popping up and I need to conserve money/closet space.

Debating on scooping these BB4s from Finish Line. I feel like they'll probably drop even lower though.

Anyone know how they run?

Last edited:
finishline at harford mall has a size 8.5 of the uptempo on display. do a look up of 21009 to get the store info. probably can ask them to ship.

I think I'm about to pull the trigger on those BB4's. I haven't been in this thread in a minute so with the $109, do you guys have any promotional codes for free shipping or other savings?

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom