Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

i guess ill just go out there to check @#%$ out in the morning, what time they open?
I'm a hypebeast

I just called supreme and they said that that line is not official im still dropping by around 630
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

oh yeaaaaa...its still on then, i cant cop but im goin anyway..clientelle anyone?
I'm a hypebeast

putting it on the last page for new viewers

How to find us at 6:20 at Clientele:
RkyMdna fire red iiis (due to rain) x seven jeans
ThaHunGer4more BBC shirt and red/yellow bapes or dooms on and a Crooks & Castles crew neck
KampoutKid black/Red patent XI's and a black polo
JJB622 white mita dunks
daffy 016 DQM SHIRT WITH ADIDAS FLIP FLOPS
Twilight24xJet
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
ignorance is bliss

I might stop by anyway, I'll prolly wear grapes
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

I just walked by there, the line is now right in front of Supreme with the baracade, so IDK where else the "offical line" would end up being. I'll still be there at 6:20 just to scout things out.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

:wow:
eek.gif
@ the Bobby avy. :pimp:
pimp.gif
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother

i expect a couple of youtube videos by noon on saturday

good luck NTers
Team 4:20
I can mingle with the stars, And throw a party on Mars
Free Chilly
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

Supreme gates its customers whi did they straight up lie I'm here like last and @#%$

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
ignorance is bliss

Quote:
Supreme gates its customers whi did they straight up lie I'm here like last and

so i take it that the covert ops plan by this small band of NT'ers failed?... . . . . .
...it is what it is.

I plan on swinging by to shoot some memorable pictures and videos.
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y

I AM BR0KEANECK.​

ok someone has been stabbed...cops are over here and there planning on closing the place down...btw im on my phone jus laughin

Quote:
ok someone has been stabbed...cops are over here and there planning on closing the place down...btw im on my phone jus laughin
:wow:
eek.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
Team Otaku​

duhhhhhhhh...this @#%$ is guna be crazy on release.theres still 16+ hrs left till drop...very hectic

ok someone just punched a cop and there was a minor brawl.supreme is def not releasing these things tom...its guna be super physical in a bit...stay tuned and turn ur news channel on

its funny to me that everyone thinks they know how many pairs these 2 shops are getting. I know the real totals and those people who are on here preaching these numbers aren't even close. Good luck out there, don't get stabbed!
TEAM 909 DUNK DOOD
"Bringing a little bit of the 909 to Beaverton"

My boy said they took a list of the first 50 people on line and told em to come get em tomorow
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

i really want to hear how much supreme is charging tomorrow.....if its under 600 then that should be a pretty good deal considering they can be resold above 1200 eventually. damn nike sb's :lol:
laugh.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Back
Top Bottom