Originally Posted by CLU713

AFC south though... 
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
we couldn't get AM1's or anything different? jesus.. we got a patent leather check(compared to the nikeIDs).. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Ehh. I still copped the Texans Dunk Highs. Only $85 and a pretty solid all-around game shoe.  I was not mad...it only made me more hype for the next season smh

Would of loved some AM95s for my Vikings, but 90s are cool too. Plus can always buy a Laker colored Kobe to match my jerseys lol

Them ******** are dope though.

Just copped the Atl Falcons Free Trainers. 11 & 11.5 were all sold out so I went with the 10.5. Hopefully they get here by next monday. I wanna rock them to the Braves/ Cubs game @ Wrigley
pimp.gif
Yeah I know ones football and ones baseball but they match my Braves shirt so kick rocks
laugh.gif

Those seamless 95s in general are hot. I agree with those commenting on the disappointment from the NFC West selection; they should've at least thrown us some air max 1 fuses or something..

Can't wait til my Cowboys AM 95 get here from NDC.. By the way.. I saw the Jets kicks were the ONLY kicks on Swoosh for $102 this am.. Sizes 8, 8.5, 14 left

^those jets is nice, wish the panthers got a better shoe, i have a feeling that they will release kicks for teams like this in sets, this being the first one, they may do a nfl kickoff pack or something and switch it up for the teams that were less fortunate

Man did Nike pull a fast one on the shoe release. Missed out on my Cowboy 95s. Looked on ebay and they are going for like double the price
mad.gif

Any word on a possible wider release? Would really love to get my hands on these. ******** look real nice too but just couldn't do it.
Any help would be appreciated

***Posted the same in the NFL thread in the Nike Forum. Didn't know which one to post to so I posted on both. Sorry***

This whole release should have been like a limited ID option. Maybe I'm a huge Steelers fan but I want a steelers AM95 instead of a free huarache (although I do like what they did with those). Instead of one limited run, just let people go online, choose their team, and choose which of the 5 or 6 different shoe options they want and just have a pre-determined colorway for each shoe and team. So if you really love your team and you want to ball out and get some Giants 95's, Bo Jacksons, Huarache Frees, AM90s, etc... you can get them all.

^not a bad idea at all, i hope nike is taking notes, som panther 95s/air max breathe would be dope

that would be great....although i can't lie...the current Dunks they have up for the NFL teams are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in person.
the leather is amazing...had me like   
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
 in niketown the other day.

Luckily this is only the first year of Nike having the NFL contract. I can't believe that in the 10+ years Reebok they only used those terrible old man shoes as a blank slate for customizing.

I just received my cowboys 95's from NTNY. Couldn't get a size 13 so had to go up to a 14. Little loose but they are a great looking shoe. I think they have some smaller sizes available there for anyone interested

Originally Posted by Bowdown27

I just received my cowboys 95's from NTNY. Couldn't get a size 13 so had to go up to a 14. Little loose but they are a great looking shoe. I think they have some smaller sizes available there for anyone interested
By chance would you remember if they had a 10.5? I don't live in NY but could possibly have my friend pick me up a pair. Gotta rep my boys man. Thanks for your help

Need them Chargers joints.
Will match nice with the Grizzlies jerseys..

any out there still..

Back
Top Bottom