Nike Zoom Freak 2

this shoe did flop.

Eh only some covid
Somewhat Giannis and bucks fizzling out
Also the look and tech

Also didn’t have the hype lead up release like the 1’s. That was like peak giannis. His whole fam there, apparel, whatever.

So poetic...a haiku :rofl:

1601622879286.jpeg

But why would I buy anymore at retail when I know they'll end up at $50?

That’s how I feel with not only this shoe but a lot of shoes that’s not off-white or whatever “hyped” crap that comes out. Don’t feel like I need to go out and rush to buy shoes. I’ve just been using eBay these past few months :lol:

Last edited:
I know the NBA has pretty much made the MVP award meaningless now, but Nike should still make an MVP pair of Freak 2’s if they want to create any bit of hype for this shoe. They didn’t do it for the 1’s either

What's the cheapest that the original black/white colorway is online? I've seen $96 on Eastbay after a code. I'm looking to get a pair.

The rendering didn't make the flash crimson look like hot pink. Glad I didn't make a pair and wasted my 20% code.

Loved the look of the White Cements! then tried on a pair in store....very disappointed. Shoe has minimal to NO heal cushioning..felt like walking in sandals...:frown:. will get a pair WHEN they go on sale on SWOOSH!

Loved the look of the White Cements! then tried on a pair in store....very disappointed. Shoe has minimal to NO heal cushioning..felt like walking in sandals...:frown:. will get a pair WHEN they go on sale on SWOOSH!

how’d the forefoot cushioning feel??

JS”

Hooped in my pair the last couple of days and gotta say I love them. More comfortable and stable on my foot than the 1's. Probably grab another pair once they're $50 which will definitely be sooner rather than later. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom