Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

774EB5ED-261B-4963-B088-4BE26BB51906.jpeg
BQ3202-004

Last edited:
8980252E-4226-4E10-937A-FD389F5D0758.jpeg
These midsoles have some differences.
@Taipei, Taiwan
special thanks to Chang Chia-che aka trulyman42195

Are we talking about the chunkiness of the Ekiden pack shoe in the pic? Is that just the angle of the shoe or is it a different midsole for a pro? It definitely looks different there but if you look on ndc japan or Instagram all the picks I’ve seen have a midsole that looks just like the versions that have released stateside. Or are we just talking about the lettering and I’m an idiot? lol

It has to be the angle in the pic.. This shoe was released early Dec, we would have known by now if there was a physical change to the sole.

But I can’t unsee what I saw :lol:
Still looks different in the first picture and not based off of the angle, so I’m leaning towards one of them possibly being a fake? :nerd:

*schedules optometrist appointment*

I’d say the outlet in Dawsonville, GA has you covered with SP’s

57A1A60E-78AF-493A-917B-E461E46A6CF6.jpeg

Why hasn’t Nike been able to figure out how to do phone orders again? I know they stopped when the Credit Cards started with the security chips, but that was years ago.

always a little perplexed at Nike's release strategy. Damn near all SP's hit heavy discounts yet they keep pumping them out

those are technically the second gen SPs i guess but that upper is probably so much cheaper than the flyknit of the regular zf/vf that even at $40 a pop they are making money

but that is actually only the 4th or 5th cw of the sp fast and they aren't even readily available everywhere so they are probably cutting down on production

and to be fair the sps rode the hype wave of the zf/vf and the first few cw's sold out quick, probably a bit premature by upping production but again that upper is probably much cheaper to produce and they're just putting it on existing zf midsole, not to mention the new sp fast might still sit on last years zf midsole that has less react so in the end the swoosh is still making out like a bandit

Back
Top Bottom