Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

how's the sizing on Vaporfly 4% Flyknits? My lowball bid on stockx got accepted and I went tts. Specifically the Gyakusou's.

What does that mean?

Not available for public consumption, cushioning is different, price is so high I shouldn’t even bother? :nerd:
The VaporFly 4% Elite was a model that was initially made for Eliud Kipchoge when he tried to break the two hour marathon barrier. It eventually was released in very limited numbers for Nike+ members during a couple of the Marathon Majors. It is comprised of a FlyKnit upper and full ZoomX sole with the full carbon plate.

how's the sizing on Vaporfly 4% Flyknits? My lowball bid on stockx got accepted and I went tts. Specifically the Gyakusou's.

In case you have any of these... for comparison I’m 11.5 TTS in ZF 1, 12 in ZF 1 SP, 11 in VF 1, and 11.5 TTS in ZF 2 Flyknit. I think you’ll be fine (and if it’s too snug wear thin socks; I wear the Nike Elite Running socks).

Considering this swap... Blending the old with the current...

FKR X ZF2
FKR X ZF2 - Volt Sequoia.png

Thanks for everyone's input. I will update next week my opinion on the gyakusou's sizing when I receive them.

Just got my latest pair of ZF FK back from him, really liking the weight of the streak 6 flynit upper, but it's a tad wider than I really like. More Lunarepics as well. Heavier and more heel support, but much better fitting than the streak. I put 300 miles on the last pair of Lunarepic Zoom Fly FK he did for me and they held up well, not a single sign of the upper moving or ungluing. His technique is fantastic.

20190410_004617406_iOS.jpg

lunar.jpg

Those are both dope! What sizes are FK Streak and ZF2? Also is that the ZF2 sole the one with the Obsidian outsole?

I’m considering to include these in my next batch

All White ZF1 sole
8519517D-93BF-4039-932E-98A445DDCE41.jpeg

Those are both dope! What sizes are FK Streak and ZF2? Also is that the ZF2 sole the one with the Obsidian outsole?

I’m considering to include these in my next batch

All White ZF1 sole
8519517D-93BF-4039-932E-98A445DDCE41.jpeg

The ZF2 soles are both 12.5 in the Platinum/Diffused Blue/Football Grey/Bright Crimson. The Streak FK upper is size 13. However, the Lunareipic is only a size 12! They run rather large. Any racing flat upper, you're going to want to use 1/2 size larger than the sole you're putting it on. Even at that, they still fit just a tad tighter than the FK upper that comes on the ZF2, but they are good. Another fun tip I learned with FK is to steam it, then put it on your foot and it helps to mold the fabric better to your foot's shape.

it already dropped, posted a page back i think for some us retailers that had them

Back
Top Bottom