Niketalk with ads on the side?

^having the same problem on mobile.

Sometimes my navigation bar will stop working too and when I go to click it, it will go to whatever thread was behind the button, rather than actually bringing down the drop menu. I always end up in some random thread.

nthat.gif
 Glad that crap is gone.

I haven't encountered those ads on mobile, but I've contacted Huddler about the issue and they've got ad ops looking into it.  I don't expect a definitive answer until their full team is back at work next week.

Also - and I know this isn't the news many of you wanted to hear - I just found out that the test, despite the glitches, was considered successful and a campaign was therefore booked for this weekend and will run through Monday.

Some changes were made to fix issues with the last implementation.

Specifically, the ad will NOT run on tablets (desktop only), and the ad will STOP midway down the page, so you don't have white borders throughout.  

As with last time, this was arranged by Huddler and I'm hearing about it after the fact.  We're gonna see how it goes over the weekend and we'll continue to make adjustments moving forward.  

I just wanted to make sure you guys were given a heads up this time around.  I'm hoping it's a smoother experience. 

Moving forward, please know that we are NOT going to have campaigns like this running every week.  This was a Black Friday thing consisting of the test and then the full campaign.  

In the future, I expect these to be deployed SPARINGLY, and I'll request that the creative be designed with our existing skin in mind so it doesn't clash quite as much as what we saw last weekend. 

The ads on mobile are beyond annoying... Its every time I'm on a new page...its becoming a hassle to swipe away every ad

I need to be abel to watch the full video without going to youtube everytime

Back
Top Bottom