no meat may?

i cant do it ..
im not down for eating rabbit food..

like my boy says "when animals stop eating meat then ill stop eating meat"

I'm down,

I probably won't make it though.
grin.gif

I can do the No shave/No Fap November/February challenges but I don't think I'll ever be able to give up meat for a month. It's impossible for me,meat is just too...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pause
eat no red meat in the month of may...instead of all these no fap months

anyone down? been wanting to cut out meat but it is probably hard so will try a month first
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no red meat?..... i'm down.[/color]

no red or white meat for me for 4 months now.... straight veggies fruits and occasional fish (once a week)... its not that hard if you have discipline and switch your meals up so you dont go crazy

ive been thinkin of switching to vegan. with all the crap the government poisons us with through our food. even organic foods are beginning to not be safe.

look at john salley. hes been a vegan for almost 2.5 decades. could still probably ball in the NBA lol

gonna book mark this thread.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donkitup

no red or white meat for me for 4 months now.... straight veggies fruits and occasional fish (once a week)... its not that hard if you have discipline and switch your meals up so you dont go crazy

I could give up beef and/or chicken but only if it's replaced by turkey. Breakfast is my favorite meal and I can't go without meat (no romo).

Bacon is simply too good to give up

Originally Posted by youngdoc

I could give up beef and/or chicken but only if it's replaced by turkey. Breakfast is my favorite meal and I can't go without meat (no romo).

youd be surprised how easy it is. I was eating meat 2-3 times a day. The key is to be creative so you dont go bored and you wont even notice it. If breakfast is your favorite meal you can still do egg white omelet/ fresh fruit smoothie/ oatmeal.... etc.....

I need my protein and just fish and eggs is not going to cut it for a whole month, so no thanks....

youd be surprised how easy it is. I was eating meat 2-3 times a day. The key is to be creative so you dont go bored and you wont even notice it. If breakfast is your favorite meal you can still do egg white omelet/ fresh fruit smoothie/ oatmeal.... etc.....

Have you noticed any benefits or do you do this for other reasons

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Have you noticed any benefits or do you do this for other reasons
weight loss, increased energy , skin got better, cholesterol is great. and im pretty sure there are other health benefits as well

Anybody else read the topic before coming in and think to yourself "lesbians should have no problems" ?

Had a turkey avocado sandwich and took out the turkey. It was surprisingly good. You guys should give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom