Not caring what people think is stupid.

Personally, I think caring too much will hurt you in the long run. By that being said, I DGAflyingF what people think! 

half the dudes saying they don't care line up their shoes alphabetically each night and buy gear to impress other men...but b/c this is NT everyone is going to say 'i do me regardless of what anyone thinks' which is the furthest thing from the truth.  There is a difference between doing what is appropriate for the occasion and being a sheep and a lot of you can't seem to differentiate the two. 

So, we're on a forum mostly about fashion and shoes, but nobody cares what others think. Yea, ok.

Originally Posted by H Connect

half the dudes saying they don't care line up their shoes alphabetically each night and buy gear to impress other men...but b/c this is NT everyone is going to say 'i do me regardless of what anyone thinks' which is the furthest thing from the truth.  There is a difference between doing what is appropriate for the occasion and being a sheep and a lot of you can't seem to differentiate the two. 
truth.

I mostly agree. If your not getting a job or friends or anything because of things you are doing b/c you don't care then you should care. Unless you want to be forever alone

"We all self-conscious, I'm just the first to admit it"

In reality though, I believe what "not caring about what people think" really means is that you shouldn't let other peoples opinions of you sway you from your true identity.

yea but your sounding very salty right now for no apparent reason but to hate on others who say that they are doing themselves.  Are you following these dudes around to know that what they say is not what their about in real life?  Probably not so why go ahead and accuse them of that?
I think this thread might be taken the wrong way in thinking that people who say that they are "doing them" doesn't respect or acknowledge certain occasions where there is a standard to be met.

In this case wouldn't you be another sheep falling into the "hater" crowd?

laugh.gif
I dont think not caring what others thinks means you walk around actin like a ****

It just means youre gonna do you regardless. You know whats right. Some ppl will like you, some wont. Whether youre rich/poor, good/bad, skinny/fat, tall/short etc

Pretty sure not caring what others think to change for the positive is one of the hardest things in this world to do. Its not the random ppl that you see walkin around judging your clothes, its your close friends and fam that "care about you" the most

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

yea but your sounding very salty right now for no apparent reason but to hate on others who say that they are doing themselves.  Are you following these dudes around to know that what they say is not what their about in real life?  Probably not so why go ahead and accuse them of that?
I think this thread might be taken the wrong way in thinking that people who say that they are "doing them" doesn't respect or acknowledge certain occasions where there is a standard to be met.

In this case wouldn't you be another sheep falling into the "hater" crowd?
How do I come across salty?  In 26 years of living I've not yet once met a person who absolutely didn't care what anybody thought.  There's no hate involved bud, I don't really care what the next person does...I simply find irony and humor in the people who care SO much about what others think and will do anything to fit in or impress whoever, yet at the end of the day will say 'don;t worry about the next man, just do you.'  The same way i don't get how people are calling OP upset or mad or whatever based on an observation that seems rather reasonable

The context of that saying is… you should not let others opinions dictate what you do.

If you want to talk to a girl that your boys do not think is attractive, #@%$ it. You like her so you should try to get her.

You holla at a girl at a club and she is like buy me a drink and you don’t buy girls drinks … don’t let the fear out getting blown out and told off, make you buy the chick a drink.

We all care what people think because we are social being, but it does mean we have to live by what everyone else thinks.

Man, I wish I gave a *$*#. But I don't, I really don't. And I think that's a beautiful thing.

if you dudes truly did not care what the world thought of you, you would shack up in a cabin in the woods and be a hermit.

Originally Posted by IamMD

if you dudes truly did not care what the world thought of you, you would shack up in a cabin in the woods and be a hermit.

Elaborate, because that makes no $$%*++$ sense. 
laugh.gif

Nope. Why would I do that? Just because I don't give a @%%+ doesn't mean I would like to get lost in the woods living like a hermit.

Not giving a @%%+ doesn't = not caring about life. Not giving a @%%+ = you know exactly what you like and don't like. It means living exactly how you want and doing exactly what you want to do without caring what anyone else thinks.

Not giving a @%%+ doesn't mean you have to live like a werido, bro. Unless that's your thing, I guess.

if you dudes truly did not care what the world thought of you, you would shack
up in a cabin in the woods and be a hermit

No no no. If you DID care a lot what others would think youd shack up in the woods and become a hermit
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom