not to gas ninjahood but french montana got the hottest track in the streets

I listened to exactly :15 seconds of "Aint Worried About Nothin," and for a rapper, this dude FM has ZERO talent.

I listened to exactly :15 seconds of "Aint Worried About Nothin," and for a rapper, this dude FM has ZERO talent.

He has talent but has dumbed his music to extreme levels in order to make hits, 09-11 Montana was good money, hooks were on point, lyrics were okay to good, and harry fraud and dame grease provided great production

He has talent but has dumbed his music to extreme levels in order to make hits, 09-11 Montana was good money, hooks were on point, lyrics were okay to good, and harry fraud and dame grease provided great production
i really wish he wouldve used more harry and grease for the album

ferg aint that bad if he sticks to makin music like og work, persian wine, choppas on deck..not that 40 below ********

trinidad james would have a punching bag 10 yrs ago....smh @ all the hate dem franchize boys & D4l had when they first hit mainstream and they make better music than him

and

> all gold everything

Last edited:
Trinidad actually has a few good tracks. "Giving no *****" as a song is better than the whole french album as a collection to me.

Roc you know Damn well your talkin out your *** right now lol..bet 50 your at a function and ain't worried bout nothin come on your gonna grab the closest biddie and start foolin

Last edited:
I don't go to ghetto clubs and I graduated high school with honors so I don't listen to French Montana. But I heard this yesterday and all the dime piece white girls got hype:

I don't go to ghetto clubs and I graduated high school with honors so I don't listen to French Montana. But I heard this yesterday and all the dime piece white girls got hype:

song is no joke , white girls love this song and its doing numbers on top 40 stations

Last edited:
french is the hottest in the game right now but y do some of u defend that like its a good thing?   like when im talking to my grandkids about music back in my day i doubt i will be compelled to mention french montanas dominance in the amazing year for hip-hop that was 2013.  u basically trying to sell everyone on the smartest ****** just to prove that u have a life

french is da hottest in da streets? Maybe. but do all da people in da streets buy bootleg albums. cant seem to sum it up. Hottest in da streets, but yet cant move 100,000

Last edited:
Single went platinum, & his album sold roughly

60k a week after being delayed a year..sounds good

To me.

id say Chief keef is hotter in da streets. 

french moving singles and with him not eem being on more dan 25% of da song

chief keef slippin right now he needs another mixtape like back from the dead or atleast a joint like love sosa to hold over for the summer

laugh.gif
 people dat live in new york think they are da center of everything. where was summer jam at. case dismissed. 

Roc you know Damn well your talkin out your *** right now lol..bet 50 your at a function and ain't worried bout nothin come on your gonna grab the closest biddie and start foolin

You right I am going to grab a chick when that comes on. But if someone gives me the option of listening to "Giving No *****" or "Ain't Worried bout Nothing" 9 times out of 10 I'm going to pick "Giving No *****" Beat goes hard and the song has meaning. That trinidad track legit means a lot to me

Trinidad actually has a few good tracks. "Giving no *****" as a song is better than the whole french album as a collection to me.

And yet coke boys series embarrasses anything

From that 1 hit wonder.

Ninja have you heard the tape, it's actually not bad. Now old French craps all over TJ, but this new french ... nah

French's last tape was was mac & cheese 3

Trinidad james aint even messing wit that.

Back
Top Bottom