not to gas ninjahood but french montana got the hottest track in the streets

Pretty much. French's "worst" tape ***** on Trinidad's tape. Now if you wanna compare French's debut album to Trinidad's mixtape, go right ahead :lol:

French going double aluminum 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all dudes still talking about sales, though.

Y'all realize how corny that is?

We're in 2013 man.

Y'all dudes still talking about sales, though.

Y'all realize how corny that is?

We're in 2013 man.

You tryin to reason with socially awkward bridge

Trolls b. French been pushin a Ghost before he even

Signed with puff or Ross. What exactly are people

Implying with french? When a album that was pushed

back a year still sells a good amount its first week,

Jam of last summer & this summer..that he aint

Eatin? :lol: montana got 15k to just CHILL in la marina

In Dyckman da other day..cats up in here throwin

Shade cuz they mad real ****** still eating in hiphop.

I seen dude come from the trunk to where he is now and son still bends the grimiest blocks in his Maserati or Bentley.

Every couple of weeks you can find him posted up on a hot block with predicate felons and teenage shooters just kicking it.

He takes kids I grew up with that had no legitimate shot of success and shows what they could have if they hustle legally.

He had my whole block on the Summer Jam stage last year with MMG.

Gotta respect that.

Cats used to laugh at the mere mention of him dropping an album but somehow he beat all odds and made it to Billboard. Now he's blowing up, hotter than fish grease and dudes still tryna find an angle to hate,

I don't care what y'all talking about.

I'm just happy for my _ man.

Thank you Max B is what should always be on french's mind. not arguing bout him being hot on da streets, but when yall say dat please say hot in "NY streets". not in all streets. 
 free max b

Last edited:
Get off NY d_ man.

It's getting old already.

_s be reaching to say NY this and NY'ers that.

Y'all talk about our city than we do.

Last edited:
da truth hurts b. if yall werent da ones dat siad NY rappers dis Ny rappers dat, den most people wont look at all NYers as arrogant b's

matter of fact not just music in everything, why you think yall got da most hated sports teams!!! stop blaming da outside world and start taking da blame more. guess its a NY thing.

Last edited:
aint eem trollin uoeno. i can try harder but yall will just get upset. but i aint eem mad yall can keep saying Ny dis ny dat. Realtalk. shouts out lil wayne.

Pretty much. French's "worst" tape ***** on Trinidad's tape. Now if you wanna compare French's debut album to Trinidad's mixtape, go right ahead
Nah it still aint better. Besides One More Molly, All Gold & Southside the tape is just a ***** mumbling literally

You tryin to reason with socially awkward bridge

Trolls b. French been pushin a Ghost before he even

Signed with puff or Ross. What exactly are people

Implying with french? When a album that was pushed

back a year still sells a good amount its first week,

Jam of last summer & this summer..that he aint

Eatin?
laugh.gif
montana got 15k to just CHILL in la marina

In Dyckman da other day..cats up in here throwin

Shade cuz they mad real ****** still eating in hiphop.
Why you gotta type like you're tryna drop a 16?

Song is terrible. Summer jam means nothing, he's terrible for NY rap. French is only dope in strip clubs, if that's how you judge what's dope or not then clearly you are stupid, don't nobody care about party music, nobody trying to listen to music at no damn parties I'm trying to get laid, I don't care what the background sound is. Lebron did more for this song than hot 97 did before summer jam, French should cut bron a check.

Why you gotta type like you're tryna drop a 16?

Truth. And while we at who the fu** care about dyckman? Cut it out if French aint cutting you a check, no reason as to why you should be slobbin that man knob like you are. "Da" dude sucks. 56k records, the demand for Orion 7s was higher than that "famz" La marina this ni** here.

this song sucks
laugh.gif
Seriously. 3/4 of the song is him sayin "I ain't worried bout nothin" the other quarter is is attempt at weak verses 
mean.gif
eyes.gif

I can't even lie though, I had the Coke Boys 3 mixtape and it was actually decent and he sounded better on that entire tape 

than this one song. 

Just when you thought it couldn't possibly get any *ishier. 
laugh.gif

*Edited so I don't catch a third warning/suspension. 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom