NT, Anyone else hate the personalities of most girls? I can't stand 90% of em

*que American Psycho dialouge about women and personality* h to the izzo was a bad example though...

- Never think my comedy is funny although I know I'd have my boys cracking up god forbid I try to bring up anything slightly twisted or even cynical, ends up in negative points. Bring up 4Chan and she'll never speak to me again, I have yet to admit any of my internet ventures.

C'mon fam. You gotta be versatile enough to switch your humor up.
But to do this, you gotta know the person you're talking to and what
their interests are. You know your boys well. How well do you know these girls?

Familiarity is key.

but most of them are taken
indifferent.gif
one super-cute girl I met this summer actually liked 4chan... too bad she's basically engaged SMH.

That shouldn't stop you from what you want.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i hear where you're coming from, but seriously, you just listed that they

-like pop music
-can't drive
-like chickflicks
-don't like your internet humor
-can't talk about sports
-can't drink beer

really now? i don't know about you, but i'm not looking for a sailor mouthed sports fan with a beer gut in the opposite sex

I see what you're saying. I'm just asking for a light serving of several of those attributes.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Humor is the biggest thing. A lot of people laugh at me, and I'm not even trying to be funny. Girls always talking about that's not funny
smh.gif

- SUCK at music, they turn the song every 30 seconds while in the car and it's usually something I hate, only rap they have is some "H to the Izzo" #!#@ I've heard over 9000 times
smh.gif

Me and my boys use to talk about how our dream girls had to actually love good hip hop music like we do. Aint none of us find a girl like thatyet(that actually looks good).
smh.gif
tired.gif

OP needs to check out E-Harmony.com or something.

Nah seriously, a lot of the attractive single women do have borderline wack personalities. I'm guessing because the real cool ones get wifed up orwhatever.

You just gotta find a chick who's got a personality that you can deal with and that is open minded to what you're in to. I can't expect a chick tobe into Wu-tang when I meet her, but if she is at least down to listen to OB4CL when we are on a road trip, I'm cool with that.

OK i hear what you are saying on some things. But there is more to your post:

-A girl's humor usually does suck. I find myself providing most of humor.
-However, if only ya boys are laughing...chances are its because your jokes are immature.

-Yes, most of their movies suck
-However, even that hardest @#^#%&#$ out there likes at least ONE chick flick.

-I would rather a girl be upfront and say she hates sports, then make terrible comments all game long
-However, I think girls like the atmosphere of a game. Bars, friend's place, with food, beer and laughs. They like the IDEA of Sport.

-Their music does suck 90% of time.
-However, (just like movies, you know you have some guilty pleasures) (NT even has some threads about this over in music)

As for driving.....my girl never got her license because she is foreign so I got nothing
laugh.gif

I understand the OP's predicament, majority (I wouldn't say 90%, though) of women are people I probably would rather not hang out with. It's likethey're cool individually, but once there's a gaggle of them, it gets !#%%%#% ridiculous.

But for real, I don't want a girl whose interests are too close to mine. If she likes UGK, NT, sneakers and the Washington Wizards, we probably sharesimilar tastes in women.

those type of characteristics that you mentioned like sports, music, and movies are minor.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

I feel like when I hang out with a girl, I'm just putting up with their foolishness so I can fool around.

Women:

- SUCK at music, they turn the song every 30 seconds while in the car and it's usually something I hate, only rap they have is some "H to the Izzo" #!#@ I've heard over 9000 times
smh.gif

- Terrible at driving, I had a girlfriend my junior year of HS that nearly took my life trying to switch lanes on an icy highway
indifferent.gif

- Never like good movies, I'm trying to watch something substantial and they're trying to watch something mad weak or Twilight
alien.gif

- Never think my comedy is funny although I know I'd have my boys cracking up
smh.gif
god forbid I try to bring up anything slightly twisted or even cynical, ends up in negative points. Bring up 4Chan and she'll never speak to me again, I have yet to admit any of my internet ventures.
- I don't even want to hear what they have to say about sports, it's going to be something about how they hate Tiger from what they've read on TMZ or how hot LeBron is.
- Can't drink beer worth #!#@, they'll come out with the classic vodka waterbottle or even Mike's
eyes.gif
although I guess I don't care as long as the night ends up well
devil.gif

Now there ARE maybe 10% of women that can defy these stereotypes... but most of them are taken
indifferent.gif
one super-cute girl I met this summer actually liked 4chan... too bad she's basically engaged SMH. What are the odds I can find a woman that fits even two or three of these criteria? Low. Very low.

Do I just shoot for girls that are tolerable? I've had good luck with that before, but it usually ends in me getting bored. This is killing me, I've turned super-picky because I've just grown so weary of stupid, superficial materialistic 7/10s.

Anyone else feel this way?

laugh.gif
, sounds like you just pull lame *+@ broads...

my girl drives like a maniac tho, so i feel you on that singular point, i guess.

Back
Top Bottom