NT Dog Owners...What do you feed your dog??

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

image-PXJASTX00S01E51.jpg
This is what I feed my blue Pit
What's that Halo food you guys are talking about?

Food that we eat for dinner. If it's not something that a dog should eat then part of a can and some dry food mixed in. The dogs love home made food!!

Food that we eat for dinner. If it's not something that a dog should eat then part of a can and some dry food mixed in. The dogs love home made food!!

California natural grain free lamb n rice. Was on orijen grain free but she has issues w food too high in protein so had to switch. She loves sojos complete but it got too $$

California natural grain free lamb n rice. Was on orijen grain free but she has issues w food too high in protein so had to switch. She loves sojos complete but it got too $$

taste of the wild - it's good stuff. the shop i get it from usually has buy 3 bags, get 1 free deals. so i stock up with 4 huge bags every couple months. this is for a 80 pound boxer. 
Tas.PacificStreamCnw.DFb_.jpg

taste of the wild - it's good stuff. the shop i get it from usually has buy 3 bags, get 1 free deals. so i stock up with 4 huge bags every couple months. this is for a 80 pound boxer. 
Tas.PacificStreamCnw.DFb_.jpg

Used to get my dog tastes of the wild....grew tired of it and I think it has more fat than others?

Used to get my dog tastes of the wild....grew tired of it and I think it has more fat than others?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I had my pup on the same thing before I switched her up to Canidae.  Its my first pup, so I really didn't know any better.  The people at the pet shop told me that bulldogs are susceptible to food allergies, especially in some grains.  Hopefully I'm not doing my pup a diservice by trying to save $3 every month on dog food.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I had my pup on the same thing before I switched her up to Canidae.  Its my first pup, so I really didn't know any better.  The people at the pet shop told me that bulldogs are susceptible to food allergies, especially in some grains.  Hopefully I'm not doing my pup a diservice by trying to save $3 every month on dog food.

tastes of the wild is the best food out ......i use halo on preg and nursing females........how much you guy paying for tastes of the wild i pay 30 for 30lbs bag

tastes of the wild is the best food out ......i use halo on preg and nursing females........how much you guy paying for tastes of the wild i pay 30 for 30lbs bag

Back
Top Bottom