NT Dog Owners...What do you feed your dog??

imgres
T170205

he'll be a year in May... this lil' fool brolic too
laugh.gif
Got muscles like a #BAWSE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Advantage Chicken for Large Breed Adult dogs from Petsmart. I also mix in some frozen grilled chicken breast slices (thawed out of course) in.

I have a pit mix (75lbs). Dude loves it. I've never given my dog wet food just cuz I don't want to deal with soggy poop.

Advantage Chicken for Large Breed Adult dogs from Petsmart. I also mix in some frozen grilled chicken breast slices (thawed out of course) in.

I have a pit mix (75lbs). Dude loves it. I've never given my dog wet food just cuz I don't want to deal with soggy poop.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

post a pic I have a 84 pound pit mix with great dane.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

post a pic I have a 84 pound pit mix with great dane.

I was feeding my dog Black Gold
ultpup1.gif
 because it was what the breeder was feeding her, but the vet talked me into switching to Purina Pro Plan Large Breed Puppy.
OILQFiw9YT3zXZNlBv01e-Y_4_ezxnTofMU41JUos59caGiWqI-dMeKmw0jW8R0D_UzYOiyrqB9EDAjRVCXH68547K-84NdvlJSrE-Mba4K-uPA08s4v3YUuhZUV7YkO_oZ_TbTelh7xQ00X0MzES4qUg2KrRu341-rq3yabPg

I have an 8th month old South African Boerboel that was 95 pounds when we visted the vet 3 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

imgres
T170205

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That stuff is bad for dogs
grin.gif

says who exactly?

My dog is healthy and happy and it came recommended from the people I bought him from.  He hasn't had any major health issues (food related anyway) and he is always energetic and lively.  He doesn't have digestive issues and poops regularly (and it's firm/normal) While your "
grin.gif
" is much appreciated,  I'm not changing his food until our Vet says so. WHICH when I told him this is the food I was feeding him, he didn't say anything sooooooooo

Thanks though.  

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

imgres
T170205

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That stuff is bad for dogs
grin.gif

says who exactly?

My dog is healthy and happy and it came recommended from the people I bought him from.  He hasn't had any major health issues (food related anyway) and he is always energetic and lively.  He doesn't have digestive issues and poops regularly (and it's firm/normal) While your "
grin.gif
" is much appreciated,  I'm not changing his food until our Vet says so. WHICH when I told him this is the food I was feeding him, he didn't say anything sooooooooo

Thanks though.  

I was feeding my dog Black Gold
ultpup1.gif
 because it was what the breeder was feeding her, but the vet talked me into switching to Purina Pro Plan Large Breed Puppy.
OILQFiw9YT3zXZNlBv01e-Y_4_ezxnTofMU41JUos59caGiWqI-dMeKmw0jW8R0D_UzYOiyrqB9EDAjRVCXH68547K-84NdvlJSrE-Mba4K-uPA08s4v3YUuhZUV7YkO_oZ_TbTelh7xQ00X0MzES4qUg2KrRu341-rq3yabPg

I have an 8th month old South African Boerboel that was 95 pounds when we visted the vet 3 weeks ago.

I feed them gun powder so they can devour the criminals trying' to drop my decimals!
pimp.gif
dude was too ill.

But I feed my two rotties chicken and rice pedigree. Dry now. Might switch back to wet for them.

I feed them gun powder so they can devour the criminals trying' to drop my decimals!
pimp.gif
dude was too ill.

But I feed my two rotties chicken and rice pedigree. Dry now. Might switch back to wet for them.

Damn I always call it advantage instead of authority. Advantage is the flea stuff I get him

Here is my boy (old pic)

Damn I always call it advantage instead of authority. Advantage is the flea stuff I get him

Here is my boy (old pic)

product-lg-dog-dry-completehealth-lamb-barley-salmon.png

product-lg-dog-dry-completehealth-whitefish-sweet-potato.png

All natural and my Beagle loves both recipes. He turns 3 in June and it's probably time to get his teeth cleaned by the vet.

Buy it off amazon though it's $8 bucks cheaper than petco with no tax & free shipping.

For treats I recently started giving him these dental sticks:

058496043506c.jpg

He likes them and chews them up quickly. I guess it helps since I can never get him to let me brush his teeth. I'm going to the vet tomorrow to see what they think of them.

product-lg-dog-dry-completehealth-lamb-barley-salmon.png

product-lg-dog-dry-completehealth-whitefish-sweet-potato.png

All natural and my Beagle loves both recipes. He turns 3 in June and it's probably time to get his teeth cleaned by the vet.

Buy it off amazon though it's $8 bucks cheaper than petco with no tax & free shipping.

For treats I recently started giving him these dental sticks:

058496043506c.jpg

He likes them and chews them up quickly. I guess it helps since I can never get him to let me brush his teeth. I'm going to the vet tomorrow to see what they think of them.

Back
Top Bottom