NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Look guys i really need you to support me on this. So yes like i said, as we were on and off i did mines and she got the time to do her.

So because im on niketalk everyday, and this thread i made already did damage, if you guys would trust in ya boys judgment it would be nice to have yalls blessing.
2hf3ssz.jpg

OP, dont let NT persuade you not to marry ol' girl. Just because she puts provocative pictures on the internet doesn't mean she is a livewire.

Does she let you go through her phone or look at her myspace?

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

well Here is her myspace

Spoiler [+]

and idk man, I honestly think your making a mistake, she does not look one bit like wifey material.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so we judging wifey material off picks alone you dudes kill me
congrats to op if that is your actually your girl though
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok, we get it.. You have those kind of pics floating around the net. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

mizzn3wn3w...
eyes.gif
I'm sure

What a classy woman.
you lokey, wanna be married dont you ?
I'm married.
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]God bless that man.[/color]
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

"i <3 sd"

please dont tell me what sd is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Why does he want the internet's blessing?
_44560730_priestandwoman_getty_226b.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh, and any chick that has those stupid star tats and takes pics like that automatically gets dealt accordingly. The hell were you thinking impregnating something like that and then wanting to marry her?
tired.gif
[/color]

nsekure . impatient . selfish ; not so much qood qualities . but it makes me who i am . if you kant take me at my worse then you dont deserve me at my best !
ive made mistakes in the past but its kalled the past for ah reason . if i kome off as ah $%@%* its because i am ; its only riqht !
some say im one +*%!#@ up individual i say %%$@ the world with both finqers ! ismoke the stress away & idrink down thee pain !
WARNING: i dont do well with others ; i dont forqive & forqet ill be the first to admit i hold ah mean qrudqe . i also admit i tend to judqe people by their first appearance .

2lxzgyg.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

nsekure . impatient . selfish ; not so much qood qualities . but it makes me who i am . if you kant take me at my worse then you dont deserve me at my best !
ive made mistakes in the past but its kalled the past for ah reason . if i kome off as ah $%@%* its because i am ; its only riqht !
some say im one +*%!#@ up individual i say %%$@ the world with both finqers ! ismoke the stress away & idrink down thee pain !
WARNING: i dont do well with others ; i dont forqive & forqet ill be the first to admit i hold ah mean qrudqe . i also admit i tend to judqe people by their first appearance .

2lxzgyg.gif

sounds like a stand up girl, OP. 
Kongrats

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

2lxzgyg.gif

Kongrats

"TOO SOON! Don't do it, reconsider. Read some liter, ture on the subject."

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

2lxzgyg.gif

Kongrats

Hope everythinq qoes well for them dot dot dot dot
OP what's her major?

Her nails were decent though....

OP im gunna render you a ****** if you marry a girl that types like that.."kalled" and she replaces the "g" with a "q". She obviously has no education and i wouldnt be suprised if she owns a sidekick.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

OP im gunna render you a ****** if you marry a girl that types like that.."kalled" and she replaces the "g" with a "q". She obviously has no education and i wouldnt be suprised if she owns a sidekick.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HLVC I5

shes definetly bad though, so even if you lose you are still winning, kinda...
NO P is good enough to walk around with (say the mall) and see 2 dudes gigglin cause they hit your wife, recently.

smh

op you stupid, yea she look decent, i mean i would hit, but you willin to be the laugh of the town ?

2rqn951.jpg

look at this picture, OP..shes on the phone with the person shes snappin the picture for...i know thats not you on the other line with her.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by HLVC I5

shes definetly bad though, so even if you lose you are still winning, kinda...
NO P is good enough to walk around with (say the mall) and see 2 dudes gigglin cause they hit your wife, recently.

smh

op you stupid, yea she look decent, i mean i would hit, but you willin to be the laugh of the town ?

But im sayin how ya know ol' girl be whorin it out. Granted things aint lookin good. But shorty may just be one of those "give me comments on my sexy pics cuz I love the attention" type girls but she never takes it further. I know plenty of chicks who be postin booty pics on they myspace back in the day, but if dudes tried to holler at them they'd hit em with the "I got a man, F outta here with that BS".

Im just sayin some chicks like the attention of guys beastin, doesnt mean she gettin stretched out on the daily.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

2rqn951.jpg

look at this picture, OP..shes on the phone with the person shes snappin the picture for...i know thats not you on the other line with her.
tired.gif
Got that "Imma send it to you right after I take it" look on her face
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom