NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

When I ask Elocin023 to marry me, I WON'T post pics for NT. *Mental Note*

She makes the best sandwiches, though.
roll.gif
PB&J with the bananas!
I know. I got'cha!

roll.gif
@ this whole thread.

OP, how far along in the pregnancy is she?

Look guys i really need you to support me on this. Yes 6rs. Every since highschool we were together. So basically she grew up with me and she never had her chance to play the single roll or what not. So yes like i said, as we were on and off i did mines and she got the time to do her. But thats been awhile back so since then we have been steady goin good. I feel like she is really prepared to get married because i could tell she changed, she changed for me. she broke down and told me that i was the one and she wanted to be the same. I know her myspace makes her look bad or watever , but shes really a softy at heart.

Why i say it was off, is because she was mad that i was bringing her $$+* about her "e-fame" and internet life. But i know what the deal is. Now that i really took a look at her myspace, i was upset about the way she was portraying herself, but most of the pics are old, and she said the whole myspace thing is stupid and she dropped it.

So because im on niketalk everyday, and this thread i made already did damage, if you guys would trust in ya boys judgment it would be nice to have yalls blessing.

Wait, so now it's back on?

This is all over the place.
laugh.gif

If so, I give my congrats back I guess.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Wait, so now it's back on?

This is all over the place.
laugh.gif

If so, I give my congrats back I guess.
i'm saying i'm confused right now.  OP wants our blessings to marry her? do what makes you happy fam

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST
aww,
embarassed.gif
smile.gif

man, #!+! that blessing. you see them pics?

but if that's what you really want, then do you.

we're not marrying her. you are.

Hope it all works out OP
Like someone said though if you give her the ring on V-Day you can't get it back in the future b/c it will be considered a gift

Also OP whatever you do, don't tell her you posted this on NT. In fact, just pretend you've never heard of NT before....

Back
Top Bottom