NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

i saw the titty tat and knew that broad was trouble

Dang, judging girls off titty tats
laugh.gif
*remembers that Kim1 has a titty tat*
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ this entire situation. NT is home wrecking before the foundation is even set up.

for op, what happened?

When I ask Elocin023 to marry me, I WON'T post pics for NT. *Mental Note*

She makes the best sandwiches, though.

laugh.gif
make sure you future mother in law likes you before she sees it...my last girlfriend had a heart on hers and she wasn't allowed on the porch or inside the house...she had to wait in the driveway while i got ready

laugh.gif
 This dude never planned to "marry" this chick. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even know this girl and just posted some random myspace girl to get e-props on NT. I didn't go through the whole thread but did somebody write this girl to see if she was getting "married" or had a bf of 6 years?

Check this...If I see a couple thats genuinely in love..*more power to them & all good wishes* I seriously mean that..because I was once in love as well..we went out for 5 years..the last year sucked as she broke up with me a couple of days before my birthday last year...mind you this $*%@+ took me to Kay's out there in San Diego to Plaza Bonita Mall and we ended up gettin our engagement ring..this was in March of Spring Break last year...well couple months later she decides that "it was just our time to let go"...moral of the story is, you GOTTA KNOW that she is WILLING to SPEND THE REST OF HER LIFE WITH YOU!! Cuz if she aint ready, DONT DO IT!! It cost more to get a divorce than it does to get married! And 2 things my brother always told me watch out where you put your signature and where you put your "stick in"..lol..Im not trying to be negative or "judge" but c'mon man...BE SMART ABOUT IT! She is perty tho homie for reals...but looks fade away with time and all you have left is the attitude and the way she treats you..which imo matters the most! My 2 cents..100

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

When I ask Elocin023 to marry me, I WON'T post pics for NT. *Mental Note*

She makes the best sandwiches, though.
roll.gif

I swear you said you did your thing and you knew she did hers
Right.

laugh.gif
make sure you future mother in law likes you before she sees it...my last girlfriend had a heart on hers and she wasn't allowed on the porch or inside the house...she had to wait in the driveway while i got ready
Damn
laugh.gif

Thank God she loves me

laugh.gif
great thread. would love toknow what Kim1 said, and maybe pics of her.

Diego always provides laughs, he messed up once and u guys get on him for 2 pages
roll.gif

more myspace pics of girl?

i see it as this. if she wants to marry u, then her myspace would be filled with pics of you and her, not pics of her half naked trying to catch other dudes.

OP probably in his robe crying his eyes out right now.

Word to 50 cent .gif...

Dude needs to be placed on suicide watch.

I Thout I Thaw a Titty Tat...

TweetyBirdBlueb.jpg

Damn,how could it be over before you even ask the question? What about the child that you 2 share?

Back
Top Bottom