NT, have you ever cheated on a test before? If so, what method?

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

I honestly cheated on 90% of my senior work in high school.
I know I'm f'ed when I go to college this fall.
dont sit by your friends if their dumb.
Sorry but I just had to point out such awesome irony.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I have yet to cheat on a college exam. Honor code and consequences got me shook
laugh.gif
same here...here's my story ...

I go to a school where there's predominantly _____ people *sorry, I'm not one of you closet racists here on NT*

I swear everytime we do a test/exam, I hear these people chattering so quietly
smh.gif
during the test. It's so obvious too. The conspiracy theorist in me saysthat profs let them go coz they're the money-generating students in school
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

Originally Posted by BlackTh0ught

I studied enough but for those I didn't know I wrote examples on paper put it in my back pocket and when I didn't know something I would go to the restroom memorize as much as I could and go back to finish problem. It worked for me. Test Monitor looked at me funny cause I got up twice in 30 minutes to use the bathroom.

Yall are allowed to go to the bathroom during exams?
smh.gif
Yup, its college so you can pretty much just walk out and go.

I'm in college too, if professors let students go to the bathroom I'd have a field day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

*Hoping this NT'er is not an English major*
laugh.gif

Water bottle trick is clutch

Also writing on the brim of your hat then taking your hat off, or you can even look str8 up onto the underbrim if you have good eyes

But with smart phones now, you can easily just get the test, read all the questions, go to the bathroom and look them up real fast or even plant yourself acheatsheet somewhere outside the classroom (like the bathroom) and go refer back to it after reading the ?s

Originally Posted by BlackTh0ught

I studied enough but for those I didn't know I wrote examples on paper put it in my back pocket and when I didn't know something I would go to the restroom memorize as much as I could and go back to finish problem. It worked for me. Test Monitor looked at me funny cause I got up twice in 30 minutes to use the bathroom.

Yall are allowed to go to the bathroom during exams?
smh.gif
Yup, its college so you can pretty much just walk out and go.

Originally Posted by socluis90

i just email myself my notes as a .doc file and open it up in class. Then I memorize the questions on the test and ask to go to the bathroom. Then I go through the notes and look for all the answers to the q's on the test and come back and write em down fast before i forget.
Good one. I will be using that tomorrow for my calc final
laugh.gif

i useto use a language converter app on my iphone during my foreign language class

iphone 3g is money for cheating on tests has almost every resource u need

Originally Posted by curt2121

YungSwagga wrote:
Yes, you are.

Shame on you, OP for trying to scam your way to a grade you haven't earned. Our generation's sense of entitlement is disgusting.
indifferent.gif
I had friends cheat through engineering courses.
TAs don't know english, they bold face wrote it on the floor 30 minutes before the TA came in, or just spoke quietly.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

*Hoping this NT'er is not an English major*
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ive cheated alot

but usually i put in some effort to study, and cheat sometimes to assure my answers

i email notes to my iphone, and break it out when i need to
i hold my paper up at eye level to pretend like im getting a closer look at my paper, but really im looking at someone elses paper (teacher cant see my eyes)

i should definitely try the go to the bathroom thing

write the answers on your arm, and wear a sweater. then when no one is looking, pull your sleeve up and look at the stuff you wrote

Asking to go to the bathroom...going to the library instead to use the internet. Today we got phones though...so yeah...same principle.

If you are still in HS...good luck. If you are in college or higher, it's not worth it. My friend got snitched on and got kicked out of a Master'sprogram. He would have walked with me in a couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by curt2121

YungSwagga wrote:

Yes, you are.

Shame on you, OP for trying to scam your way to a grade you haven't earned. Our generation's sense of entitlement is disgusting.

Or maybe you're way too competitive? Whatever, Stanford genius.

But yeah... this year our teacher really hasn't taught us anything. I really give myself the
smh.gif
for Honors Chemistry this year. I've got a 90 in that class but all that crapabout moles, stoichiometry, and equilibriums are annoying and confusing. She doesn't check for cheating, but my friend got caught on a quiz that he thoughtwas just a worksheet. I've cheated a few times through putting some notes on the floor.

Honestly though, I don't surf NT that much, I study a couple hours a night, it is just when I get to the tests, I can't focus, and I can't makemyself remember stupid small details. I'll do the homework right, but on tests I forget everything.
eyes.gif

I think math class my junior year was the only time I really did this, if I remember correctly. I was like 2 years ahead in math then all the sudden it got toodifficult. Anyways, I would take an index card and write notes on it, and keep it in my calculator. Then slide the calculator out to look for what I needed.

roll.gif
it shows, you grammar skills need a boost. It's they're nottheir

Originally Posted by Sputnik

roll.gif
it shows, you grammar skills need a boost. It's they're not their
Are you serious?
indifferent.gif
For trying to air him out
indifferent.gif
For misspelling YOUR
indifferent.gif
For calling him out on GRAMMAR instead of SPELLING.

Knucklehead.

I usually write it on half a piece of binder paper, then I place it beneath my thighs during the test. So I'm sitting on top of it and I just spread mythighs a little (no romo) to peek at the answer and close it if the teacher is coming.

I have never cheated on a test

1. I don't trust people

2. I have bad eyes, I would make looking at someone else' paper obvious

3. Scared of getting caught

Back
Top Bottom