NT, have you ever cheated on a test before? If so, what method?

Originally Posted by playmaker09

If you are still in HS...good luck. If you are in college or higher, it's not worth it. My friend got snitched on and got kicked out of a Master's program. He would have walked with me in a couple of weeks.
pretty much my stance about it as well.....
in high school, there's a lot of pressure especially by parents for you to succeed and honestly, i can understand why people would want to. but in college,it's not worth it. you're paying for the education, you get whatever you get out of it, if you cheat and get a 4.0 you'll pay for it later when youdon't know +*** when you're working. of course that depends on your field but still.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

FAWGPZAFK75D635.MEDIUM.jpg

I started this at my school
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
wow. how'd you do this?

I sit at my desk, put my hands over my eyes like im making a salute, and then look at whoever is next to me. This way, the teacher can't see where my eyes are looking.

i ALWAYS wear a fitted on test days

Back in high school, I would write my math formulas on a piece of paper small enough so that I can roll it up. Then I would put the rolled up paper in thetubing of my mechanical pencil. From there, I could read my formulas. You know how some quarterbacks have their plays on their forearm? Well, pretty much mymechanical pencil with the formulas = a QB's forearm.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by YungSwagga

I honestly cheated on 90% of my senior work in high school.
I know I'm f'ed when I go to college this fall.
dont sit by your friends if their dumb.
roll.gif
it shows, you grammar skills need a boost. It's they're not their
Are you serious?
indifferent.gif
For trying to air him out
indifferent.gif
For misspelling YOUR
indifferent.gif
For calling him out on GRAMMAR instead of SPELLING.

Knucklehead.
Glad someone caught that.
laugh.gif

I never go around trying to correct anyone's grammar because I really don't care and I make plenty of mistakes myself.

It's always funny to see people fail when they try to correct someone's grammar.

"You grammar skills."
roll.gif

gettin that feeling when the teacher is coming towards your way and you're paranoid that he's/she's coming right to you makes you feel
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by curt2121

YungSwagga wrote:
I honestly cheated on 90% of my senior work in high school.
I know I'm f'ed when I go to college this fall.
dont sit by your friends if their dumb.

Our generation's sense of entitlement is disgusting.
so what

So 98% of people in this thread should read "The Narcissism Epidemic", that's what.

Damn thanks NT, lots of creative ideas here.
pimp.gif

I remember one time my friend was sitting next to me during a Physics test. It was multiple choice, and he told me to write the letters/answers to him. So Iwrote em all on my metallic ruler and handed it to him.
He was stressed or something, and he accidentally rubbed off the very first letter...So basically he copied #2 answer as #1.

My dude got like 5% on that test...
roll.gif

If your teacher walks around the class during the test, then obviously it isnt a smart idea to cheat. If your teacher doesnt, you should be okay.

I cheated so much senior year of HS
smh.gif
. Sometimes it wasnt even necessary, but Idid anyway.

For multiple choice tests, I made a cheat sheet (basically, I helped others cheat). I usually do well in tests, so I would write all the answers on the desk,turn in the test, go back to my seat and write down the answers on a piece of paper. You just gotta be slick with it. That applies to everything else.

I even texted my friend the answers DURING one of the tests. Now this is risky as hell cause you're always looking up and down, etc so it can besuspicious.

When you use a cheat sheet, hide it under the test/paper and flip back to it when you need it. If there are multiple pages, it helps. Just make it look likeyour flipping through the pages.

Also, seat position is vital. I was lucky enough to be somewhat far from my teachers so it helped lots.

I used the pencil trick for a Spanish class. I wrote down the stuff I needed (mainly vocab) on a small piece of paper, inserted it into those lead pencils thathave a clear body. During the test I would take it like normal, while twirling the pencil like im thinking.

I took an accounting class and all the tests were done on the computer. You finish the test, print it, and hand it in. Well, for the final I cheated
laugh.gif
. Basically, weeks before the final I made an exact copy of the test resultswith my name, the grade I wanted and the date of the test. Then, on the day of the final, I would take the test like normal and print it out. Before I hand itin though, I go back to my seat and swap the test results and turn in my copy. The guy that sat next to me came up with that idea and actually made the fakecopies on Microsoft Word. Dude ended up getting caught on that day because he gave himself a high grade when he was nearly failing the class
roll.gif
smh.gif
. I was scared as hell because I thought he was gonna snitch, but he never did.

For math classes, if you have a TI calculator, use the notes/calendar/task manager whatever its called and enter all the formulas,etc. This helped me out a lotin college. In high school, most of my math teachers never allowed the use of calculators during a test
mad.gif
. But on the tests that requires one, make good use of it.

If you got a teacher who monitors the class, dont even bother cheating. You'll just get caught.

College? No thanks. After thinking about it, I guess I did but it was that math class above which was easy to get away with.

Originally Posted by toast1985

...but yeah I cheated before, the whole class was in on it. It was actually kinda ridiculous, cats were dropping papers, sneezing answers and all. Even the most astute of individuals had to get in on the action.

those were the best! when the whole class was in on the cheatfest
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

If your teacher walks around the class during the test, then obviously it isnt a smart idea to cheat. If your teacher doesnt, you should be okay.

I cheated so much senior year of HS
smh.gif
. Sometimes it wasnt even necessary, but I did anyway.

For multiple choice tests, I made a cheat sheet (basically, I helped others cheat). I usually do well in tests, so I would write all the answers on the desk, turn in the test, go back to my seat and write down the answers on a piece of paper. You just gotta be slick with it. That applies to everything else.

I even texted my friend the answers DURING one of the tests. Now this is risky as hell cause you're always looking up and down, etc so it can be suspicious.

When you use a cheat sheet, hide it under the test/paper and flip back to it when you need it. If there are multiple pages, it helps. Just make it look like your flipping through the pages.

Also, seat position is vital. I was lucky enough to be somewhat far from my teachers so it helped lots.

I used the pencil trick for a Spanish class. I wrote down the stuff I needed (mainly vocab) on a small piece of paper, inserted it into those lead pencils that have a clear body. During the test I would take it like normal, while twirling the pencil like im thinking.

I took an accounting class and all the tests were done on the computer. You finish the test, print it, and hand it in. Well, for the final I cheated
laugh.gif
. Basically, weeks before the final I made an exact copy of the test results with my name, the grade I wanted and the date of the test. Then, on the day of the final, I would take the test like normal and print it out. Before I hand it in though, I go back to my seat and swap the test results and turn in my copy. The guy that sat next to me came up with that idea and actually made the fake copies on Microsoft Word. Dude ended up getting caught on that day because he gave himself a high grade when he was nearly failing the class
roll.gif
smh.gif
. I was scared as hell because I thought he was gonna snitch, but he never did.

For math classes, if you have a TI calculator, use the notes/calendar/task manager whatever its called and enter all the formulas,etc. This helped me out a lot in college. In high school, most of my math teachers never allowed the use of calculators during a test
mad.gif
. But on the tests that requires one, make good use of it.

If you got a teacher who monitors the class, dont even bother cheating. You'll just get caught.

College? No thanks. Haven't tried and never will.
Great tips. Luckily my teacher for tomorrow just sits in her desk Facebooking throughout the test, but will often walk around once in a while.

And yeah, I would never cheat in college. But I can't promise myself that because I'm not there yet
laugh.gif

I'm probably going to use this trick:

i write answers on the desk with a pencil, when my teacher comes around to pass out the test, i just cover it with my arm.

it depends on what kind of test you're taking

if math: whatever formulas you need .. written on your hand/taped to your sneaker or shoe
if its english: whatever definitions you need/the main characters(antagonists/protagonists) & plot/climax/"moral" or message of the story
science: FORMULAS!!!!
history: you're either into it or you're not.. memory is key (you really can't cheat history imo)

I'm one of those lames who would rather struggle to pass then cheat just cause my conscience *+%#% with me so much.

This thread is inspiring tho'.

Originally Posted by BlackTh0ught

I still can't believe some of yall professors let yall go to th bathroom during an exam.

It's all Honor Code. Hell, some of my tests we haven't even had to take in a specific room. I took my genetics final in my room instead of at the medschool and made an omelet halfway through it. Left the med school with my neuro final and walked across the street and took it in the shade in the Rodinsculpture garden outside our museum. I can't imagine not being allowed to get up and go to the bathroom during a 3 hour test. That's not school,that's prison.

I just do it the old fashion way, by writing notes on a small piece of paper and taking it out during the test

besides just looking at the test of the person next to you or below you if it's elevated seats, i make a lil cheat sheet and put it in my bookbag which isin front of my legs and keep the bookbag open so i can just look down whenever i need a refreshing.

Once in a math class, I had my friend do my test. He sat next to me and when the teacher had his head down or looked away, we switched tests. The tough partwas getting my test back from him because there had to be another exchange once he was done with my test. I fake coughed a bit, waited until the teacher lookedaway and we switched again. I think he knew there was some sort of cheating going on so the next time, he had the tests printed on colored paper. This was themost gutsy thing I had done in my academic career. I passed the class with a C- I believe. I suck at math.

TI-83 programmed with information.

Small cheat sheet under the palm.

Cheating is too risky to do it frequently.

I did a lil bit of cheating on my last accounting test..i usually write formulas and definitions in my notes on my iphone, and set it as my wallpaperbackground...

Back
Top Bottom