NT, have you ever cheated on a test before? If so, what method?

If the test/exam allows scientific calculators like some of mine. just go to program mode and type in stuff, hhahahah works everytime, and if they gona reset,make a program tht looks like a fake reset screen, hahahaha.

I've looked over at other people's answers....and me an [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AC4Three[/color] had a good thing goingin the political science class.

Originally Posted by drock2010

Sit next to someone smart

P.S: don't make it into a habit
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

you'll hurt yourself in the long run

You can't cheat on the GRE, MCAT, LSAT, Bar Exam...

Why cheat ever? You end up screwing yourself over in the long run.

I do admire some of the cleverness.

during college, there was this shady photocopy and print shop that sold copies of text books and the like. some of the stuff they sold were professor solutionmanuals for exam questions.... so of course, i like many others bought these to cheat on our exams.... place was busted after about 2.5 years of operation.....

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Back in high school, I would write my math formulas on a piece of paper small enough so that I can roll it up. Then I would put the rolled up paper in the tubing of my mechanical pencil. From there, I could read my formulas. You know how some quarterbacks have their plays on their forearm? Well, pretty much my mechanical pencil with the formulas = a QB's forearm.

I used to do that too, E
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

I've looked over at other people's answers....and me an [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AC4Three[/color] had a good thing going in the political science class.
That was philosophy!

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

That my friends, is how you cheat on a test.

My school does not allow drinks to be put on the desk. My Chem teacher has also made sure that only her periodic tables and other sheets such as Over-Watertemperature graphs are handed out, meaning no one can write their formulas on the back. She checks calculators every now and then to check for programsinstalled in them. I personally don't use the calculator method, but I might use it. I did have this pretty nifty small flashcard pack bound with one ring,and it was small enough to grasped by the hand completely. I had a hard time memorizing the polyatomic ions and their charges, so during a quiz, I put all ofthose on the flashcards, and hid them under my t-shirt while I took the quiz. I will not cheat on any of the standardized tests or AP exams. Way too risky.I'm trying really hard now to stop cheating altogether, but I do cheat every now and then. I won't cheat in college though.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

You can't cheat on the GRE, MCAT, LSAT, Bar Exam...

Why cheat ever? You end up screwing yourself over in the long run.

I do admire some of the cleverness.

i can see on those test or tests in your major. But classes like History of Music the school makes me take. Cheating is a go.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom