NT, Help Me Draft a Letter.....She Smashing Too Loud

Originally Posted by TD The God

shrek-2-fiona-x.jpg

she looks like this, but white....
so you're saying Fiona ain't cute? bet you wouldn't say that s h - - to Shrek face!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boxer

but it's not me I'm worried about, how'd you feel if your parents had to hear that %#@@ at 6am in the morning?
if your parents cared they would handle it. it's their house.

and i posted a pretty straightforward letter already. i am not sure what you are looking for. lulz?
no, it is also my house, in both our names...so I care - I do not know if my mom hasdealt with it yet, I usually am not here on the weekends, and she wouldn't bring it up if she did anyhow. So I feel it is up to me to do something....andyes, general is about the lulz....you self-righteous son of a gun

Wow is all I can say about this.... pretty funny I was at my peoples house las night and the people upstairs were havin a party so we chillin in the livingroom and we can hear someone beatin in the front hallway on the stairs. They don't use the front door so the door is bolted shut, she was screamin likecrazy. Drunk people lmao...

Yea, I kno.....INS

but it's not me I'm worried about, how'd you feel if your parents had to hear that %#@@ at 6am in the morning? It's disgusting, real talk.....when I used to get it in, I'd make sure to not have anyone hear the process, (squeaky beds were the worst)...as you get older, you have more consideration for others....

This chick doesn't seem to get it....and I'm serious about this....something needs to be said.
pookie speaks the truth on this. older you get the more consideration you have. rt.

This is too funny. But, as an adult she should be a lil more respectable to the people that could throw her out on the street. On another note, you should betrying to get in between and make some noise yourself with her.

Originally Posted by boxer

dear tenant,

at times noise of an intimate nature from your space becomes a cause for concern. this correspondence is written due to the uncomfortable nature of discussing this issue face to face. it would be greatly appreciated if you could make this a non-issue in the future.

regards,

your landlord.
This if you want to be nice. Yours if you want lulz.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Snake201

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

I still want to see pics.
same here
I don't have pics, I don't talk to the girl; we were so in need of the extracash that we let the first seemingly "decent" person move in. And if I had pics I wouldn't post them, as this could get me in some serioustrouble....

She's like 5'10....with an extra sturdy chin, you ever see Cher's son? mix that withFiona from Shrek and boom, you got her

Don't forget to draw stick figure illustrations of such prohibited doings in such letter!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude I would send that letter but just be more polite, even though it's totally your right to ask them to shut the +%+* up you should go about it in a niceway to ensure their cooperation.

Just be more formal, use a euphamism for sex, don't curse, etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom