NT help!! need fundraising ideas!!!

So yeah 7 of us need to raise $525 in the next week. Any ideas/suggestions?

thanks

So yeah 7 of us need to raise $525 in the next week. Any ideas/suggestions?

thanks

Ask for donations everywhere you go.
Parents, relatives, friends ... tell them to put 5 on it.

It'll add up.

Ask for donations everywhere you go.
Parents, relatives, friends ... tell them to put 5 on it.

It'll add up.

Prostitute yourselves to fat chicks. Fat chicks need love too... They just gotta pay

Prostitute yourselves to fat chicks. Fat chicks need love too... They just gotta pay

525/7 = 75. Sell one thing worth that much each... not hard at all, especially if you sell sneakers. You can also do electronics, or pawn things.

But as a fundraiser, how bout just making a hot chocolate stand on the street? Not sure if it's legal, but if you get permission, simple #!!% like that works wonders. This past May, for a project, my group had a lemonade/baked goods stand in downtown Philly. We got about $300 in a day. If you kept it up for a week you'd get a lot if your prices please people walking by... and if it beats Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts.

Just my 2 cents.

525/7 = 75. Sell one thing worth that much each... not hard at all, especially if you sell sneakers. You can also do electronics, or pawn things.

But as a fundraiser, how bout just making a hot chocolate stand on the street? Not sure if it's legal, but if you get permission, simple #!!% like that works wonders. This past May, for a project, my group had a lemonade/baked goods stand in downtown Philly. We got about $300 in a day. If you kept it up for a week you'd get a lot if your prices please people walking by... and if it beats Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts.

Just my 2 cents.

I found that gambling is a great fundraiser.  My rec team payed off a whole season and bought new jerseys off of one night of fund raising.
basically all you gotta do is:
1. Set up a house or location where it can take place.
2. Offer a game that you can get many people to partake in.  We used Mah-Jhong and our players where friends of my mom so they were older meaning more $$$
3. Supply food and drinks
4. Have a big enough buy-in to profit. The buy-in was 300
5. Every pot you rake about 10-15 % so the winner is still satisfied and won't *%%## and complain
6. Profit
happy.gif

I found that gambling is a great fundraiser.  My rec team payed off a whole season and bought new jerseys off of one night of fund raising.
basically all you gotta do is:
1. Set up a house or location where it can take place.
2. Offer a game that you can get many people to partake in.  We used Mah-Jhong and our players where friends of my mom so they were older meaning more $$$
3. Supply food and drinks
4. Have a big enough buy-in to profit. The buy-in was 300
5. Every pot you rake about 10-15 % so the winner is still satisfied and won't *%%## and complain
6. Profit
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Car washes make a lot....just have hot girls with you....shouldn't be a problem....right?
problem is i live in seattle and it's either really cold to have a car wash around this time of year or it's raining.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Car washes make a lot....just have hot girls with you....shouldn't be a problem....right?
problem is i live in seattle and it's either really cold to have a car wash around this time of year or it's raining.

Back
Top Bottom