NT, how many of your real-life friends are NTers??

5 - 7 NT'ers im pretty good friends with irl and chill with on the regular

another 4-5 im cool with and engage in stop n chat's with when i see them around town
laugh.gif

NT is an awesome networking tool.. better take advantage

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

IDK. Don't speak to anyone about this Utopia of a place.
QFT.  Me and yougoboy went to the same college and k.i.t. on the regular when dude isn't fapping or on ps3 home 
laugh.gif
. jk i hope he sees this. 

Three.

Only one actively posts.

I've met cats on here I'm cool with through here though.

well 1

he might be banned tho lol. i have HELLA people from NT that i follow on twitter tho. thats what made me finally make an account after lurking for like 8 years lol.

I have quite a few but i been telling these fools about NT for years and they barely hopped on the bandwagon 2-3 years ago.GD87Liban906/ Doomsday906IllNiche22MadFeshYoRico7JTFriends with all of them and went to school with all of them

Exactly 0, but I've met random NTers over the years (probably less than 10), and I can say each and every NTer I've met has been pretty cool.

1 that I'm absolutely sure of but he mostly just lurks, a few others might be NTers but we never have discussed it

None. I've put like 2 dudes on (yes I know, I broke first rule of NT 
laugh.gif
) but they never post or have an account. They just lurk around general every now and then.

0 , most of my friends ask me what is that site with the black background, and I'm usually too embarrassed to tell them. Sometimes when I tell them what I'm looking at their response is : "So your on a site that talks about sneakers?" ...confused face, walk away

Back
Top Bottom