NT, How many times can you rep 135 on bench?

laugh.gif

seriously,
I think I could do it like 60 times
laugh.gif
hahahahaha
And the crazy part is u'd get laughed out the gym sittin there doin 135 a billion times.

Like Who reps out at 135? Like fa real...

Only time I would ever do 135 is to warm-up before i start my bench at 225 (and increasing with each progressing set)

laugh.gif

Act I Scene 2: The Gym

Work out guy: "Yea throw 2 caddies on the bar Son!..."

Spotter:"You mean 2 more?"

Work out guy *pounds chest like Lebron after a dunk, as he throws his Ipod on Shawty Lo... Let's Geh Geh Get it*

"Nah just them two"

Spotter *curls the bar down to work out guys chest* : "DO WORK SON!"

nerd.gif

I guess I should of asked the meat heads to stay out of this one. So for you bigger dudes, how many times can you rep 185 then?

I believe the guy cause if you're only 5'4 you probably got short arms. That makes benching much easier.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

laugh.gif

seriously,
I think I could do it like 60 times
laugh.gif
hahahahaha
And the crazy part is u'd get laughed out the gym sittin there doin 135 a billion times.

Like Who reps out at 135? Like fa real...

indifferent.gif
Unless your mom and dad spiked your baby bottles w/ Human Growth Hormone im pretty sure there was a time when you was hittin that 135.

laugh.gif
jville u know I'm just havin fun with this buttttt reppin 135 is crazy. Stop at 10. Raise the weight n get @$#!!% stronger. Sheeesh

And yea u rite jay gutta, I was goin into 8th grade struglin with 155 :/ *shrugs*

"meathead"
laugh.gif

Damn now I wanna try this.

btw, 5'8" 163

I think I could at least 20. I go to the gym religiously so I think I have a shot.

im a baseball player so i never bench, but i'm 6'5 210 and did it 15 times last year when i was 16

I haven't been to the gym in about 2 or 3 years, but I'm pretty sure I could do about 20 reps. I'm 5'11, 155...

Back
Top Bottom