NT Husbands, Wives, Boyfriend and Girlfriends: Do You Cheat?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Sure, why not. If im clever enough to be able to have my cake and eat it too then why shouldn't I? Because some people think it's wrong? Miss me with that bs.
jk leaving>>cheating

Exactly, dudes act like their perfect or something.

Whatever happens, happens.
Not saying it's right, but it makes sense why people do so, especially if you in a long-term relationship w/ no way out.

if your in a relationship and you cheat. i take it as your just settling for less with your mate and shouldnt be together.
settle when your ready and only with the best.

Lot of "holier than thou" folks in here
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I agree with you guys on its unnecessary to cheat. Just break it off with your girl and go bang others.  Or just stay single if that's your mentality

But just to play devils advocate.  You don't think you can bang a girl and not still be in love with your significant other?  Is it that bad that you see a girl want to bang her...she wants to bang you...you have no emotional connection just a physical one...you do it and keep it moving back to the girl you love and care about?

Yes I know self control blah blah blah but if your girl was cool with you doing it would that change things?  If she said o sleep with anyone i will still be faithful to you but i understand you sometimes want something different.  Would you still think of it as such a bad thing?

Thats not cheating and if thats what a couple does cool.

I think you can cheat (not all the time) and still love your chick but it shows you don't respect her. Its completely selfish to deceive another  person into thinking they are in a monogamous relationship.

Nah I'LLC just leave. But really I'm never in something serious because I'm not about that lockdown life.

Thats why I'm just doing my thing right now. No need to get cuffed up only to keep doing the same #$#@ I'm doing now. Makes no sense to me.

married and have not and would not ever cheat on my wife.

that being said, one of my closest dudes is a habitual cheater. It sucks that he treats his girls like that, but hey, thats between him and her. None of my damb business. The only thing that gets to me is that he feels that he has to lie to me and the boys about his cheating ways. Dude... I dont care if you wanna poke 2 girls or 20 girls at the same time. That is your business. It becomes MY business when you feel that you have to lie/disrespect me.

I'm 25 been wit my girl goin on 5 yrs and and recently got engaged. I was a compulsive cheater for the first 4 yrs. I think i was really scared of commitment atɪ the time. And yes i did love her during those times. I don't know man just being wit one woman was hard and noɪ i would have never have let her go for any of them. since then i've grown and i've learned the pain itɪ caused her wasn't worth 30 min of lust. And to everyone saying if your gonna cheat just break up. . . . . it's a lot more complicated then that lol

I see the game from all sides now. I've cheated in a past relationship, been cheated on, and am currently in a faithful relationship.

People cheat for a number of reasons, I would say the top 3 being

1. Insecurity- often times ppl have so little self confidence that they need to be validated by getting ppl to sleep with them
2. Fear- When you've been in a long relationship, even though you may want to break up, your used to the routine of the relationship and are afraid to break that routine.
3. Vindictive behavior- some ppl that have been hurt feel their only way to get revenge is to hurt others. So they cheat with the intention of making others feel what they felt.

The bottom line is somehow, someway cheating is going to catch up to you, and when it does, it hits hard.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

I would never cheat. My moral code won't allow me to.

This. People who cheat have very low and weak moral character. If they can cheat on you, who knows in what other ways they can betray you.

The worst is when parents cheat on each other when they have children, and they try to cover it up with lies on top of lies while still tying to see other people behind each others backs...I can't tell you how much that @#!!% up your world...
30t6p3b.gif

I've done it before. I don't have any qualms about saying that I didn't really feel bad about it either.

That said, it's not something I do regularly.

Originally Posted by RedMan

While I have never cheated in my life I don't understand the whole if you are going to cheat break up idea. Some time you want to try out something else. I would compare it to driving a Honda Accord everyday some days you want to drive a different car even though the Honda meets all your needs. You don't want to buy the other car but rather take it for a test spin.

Trying out new things also let's you know if what you have is good or not. You could realized what you have is lack luster or you could also find out that you have a gem. This applies to men and women.

I am sorry but this is the greatest rationalization of cheating I have ever heard 
pimp.gif

I'm not at liberty to speak on this subject, my girlfriend comes on here from time to time
edit: What I will say though, I love my girlfriend and cheating is not something that I intend to do. She tells me if I have any feelings whatsoever of doing so I should inform her and break up with her first.
laugh.gif
 It is really not that simple. When you're in a relationship with the girl you love but have feelings that you may be too young to be locked down for life it's like buying a house that you love but you've thought about living somewhere else but in this market, that's just not a reality so you're stuck with this really high mortgage because you have bought the house at the wrong time 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm happy though 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

While I have never cheated in my life I don't understand the whole if you are going to cheat break up idea. Some time you want to try out something else. I would compare it to driving a Honda Accord everyday some days you want to drive a different car even though the Honda meets all your needs. You don't want to buy the other car but rather take it for a test spin.

Trying out new things also let's you know if what you have is good or not. You could realized what you have is lack luster or you could also find out that you have a gem. This applies to men and women.

80/20 Rule.

why-did-i-get-married-101607.jpg

EDIT: By the way, the hypocrisy in this thread is ridiculous! Honestly anybody that says they don't even think about cheating is a liar. Staight up!

Explain to me what's the difference between cheating and fapping to Rosa Acosta's workout video while you're girl is at work? What defines cheating to y'all? Because honestly I know MOST of you guys are full of it.

According to this thread, a good 80% of NT marriages will succeed.
Brb, living in a fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom