NT Husbands, Wives, Boyfriend and Girlfriends: Do You Cheat?

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

If you gon cheat break up
30t6p3b.gif
this
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I couldn't do it man...

Though I always prepare myself for the worst (with my girl).

This. Morals are way too high to cheat. Besides Ive seen what it does first hand, when my father cheated on my mother twice. Ive seen the pain and hurt it causes. I would NEVER want to do anything to jeopardize the relationship I have with my girl, nor do I ever want to hurt her. One of my biggest fears is hurting her. Im ready for this relationship and I want it to last for a long time.

There are a lot of liars and cheaters out there and Im trying to be one of those "breathes of fresh air" thats not of that, seemingly norm, lying and cheating mold.

i don't get how being married with kids makes it different.  i know right now i'd never get married because i'd be tempted to cheat my %*% off.  i can think of one girl i'd settle down for and any other girl is getting the lol and being denied.  you can say live in the real world and all that.  i'm mature enough to know if i can handle something before i get in it.  i'm a stone cold dude, i told the chick i have a kid with i didn't want to be with her.  if i didn't i'd just have been cheating on her forever.  sometimes you gotta man up and grab your balls and tell people something they don't want to hear.  most nt'ers couldn't walk in my shoes.  i'm just gonna do me, if it offends you sorry.  but at least i'll be up front instead of sneaking around like a coward.  

like yall said..people that cheat , do not get any respect from me..i stay loyal when im in one.

When you have kids it gets complicated

dudes just dont understand...... The penis has not been removed

Why fight something that made our domination of the planet possible?.... that sexual urge which propels men to be the very best.

Some say "break up" but why would you break up and have all the extra crazy violent stuff. Some might say 'then why cheat in the first place' and my response would be "I had to do it for the good of humanity". All these dude saying they will never cheat must be breaking up with chicks left and right on some middle school type relationship.

I cheat, but not often. Im not like most dudes tho.... I make it extra easy to get busted. If she wants to know the truth and search my %$#@ then so be it. If she sticks around then cool....I will point out that I never really hid my flings and I would like the same but the world is not perfect. We are here for a short time and to limit once self and denying something that you want is just silly. Those that can say they will never cheat.... that takes dedication. To say that they have no morals and such..... then thats just saying a little too much.l. Who is to say that a certain action is wrong or cowardly? Some people follow societies rules even at a level where we are going against our natural desires.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the lying and going behind your girls back in the difference...

you wanna get your nut & nothing is wrong w/that but when you have to lie about it to your SO thats a problem

no way would i be hurt or felt cheated on if my guy was on Spankwire or whatever fapping
laugh.gif

What if your girl doesnt like you watching pron and one must lie about it and fap behind your girls back?
Is it cheating then?
So we have now equated cheating basically with lying to your partner.
Because if your partner knows about it and is ok with you smashing another female then it isn't cheating....because she is ok with it.

I understand the word itself is that same as deception basically.  But this is a slippery slope because whats the difference in any case like Diego pointed out.  Your wife says:
"I never want you going to a strip club" you go behind her back
"I don't want you ever eating five guys because your fat" You do it because it sure is delicious.

This is lying and deceiving but some how not as bad as cheating?

I am also a firm believer that if you have never cheated or never thought about cheating its because you don't have options.  A friend once told me "You can only dangle the carrot in front of the horses mouth for so long before he finally will eat it"  If you are getting P thrown at you as a man in a happy relationship you can have all the restraint in the world but if it is easily obtainable from multiple attractive sources its only a matter of time.  

I do agree with break up before cheating but i also believe people make mistakes and can cheat and still love the one they are with.  And since we equate cheating = lying i don't believe its as bad as people are making it seem.  Since deception is deception.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

+%@! I care about the opinions of 16-18 pimple faced teenagers, 
laugh.gif

Ya'll go through life, you'll be singing a different tune.

So you're married with two kids, wife giving you no more bop.  You run into a girl/woman (major difference), you are not looking for it, sometimes it finds you.  %$++ happens.  You're not going to walk out on your wife and kids for some vagina, it's not as easy as you guys try to make it sound.

I don't cheat, but I'm not going to sit on a high horse.  I understand why it happens, I don't judge those that do it and I give major props to those that know how to make it happen and their partners are oblivious.  I'll be oblivious, if my girl is dumb enough to get caught she deserves to get cut.

Just because a dude cheats on his wife doesn't mean he doesn't love her.
Baffles me that people can't understand this simple concept.

this!!!

Originally Posted by SouthCarolina23

I do. Come at me Bros. I'm just always looking for something my girl doesn't have. No 1 is perfect, so I search for different things I like on a woman.
Co sign wit my man right there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by primetime21

laugh.gif

So you're married with two kids, wife giving you no more bop.  You run into a girl/woman (major difference), you are not looking for it, sometimes it finds you.  %$++ happens.  You're not going to walk out on your wife and kids for some vagina, it's not as easy as you guys try to make it sound.

I don't cheat, but I'm not going to sit on a high horse.  I understand why it happens, I don't judge those that do it and I give major props to those that know how to make it happen and their partners are oblivious.  I'll be oblivious, if my girl is dumb enough to get caught she deserves to get cut.

Just because a dude cheats on his wife doesn't mean he doesn't love her.
this!!!

you gotta understand alot of NTers havent experienced %%$*, always talking from a high horse perspective. Alot think the world is perfect and anybody who messes up in it should be damn to hell.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Why fight something that made our domination of the planet possible?.... that sexual urge which propels men to be the very best.
wrong.... our intelligence allowed our domination on the earth.
The same intelligence that illustrates the pros and cons of each scenario(risk assessment, discernment, judgement etc)... likely influencing those NT'sers in a relationship to NOT cheat on their spouses because of paranoia/potential chaos and life-ruiningness (i know this ain't a word) that may ensue. 

BTW, intelligence > lowly desires

one is human, the other is animal like

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by airpirate545

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Maybe you should get help bro, I'm as horny as the next guy but I wouldn't cheat on my girl, seriously just fap or something. Also, what up with that blatant double standard
Because men are MEN and women are WOMEN. We are NOT the same, no matter how much "Think like a man, act like a lady" bull@&*# a female can readf. She isn't hardwired the way a man is. To a male smashing is purely physical, to a female it's emotional.
Preach.

It's risky business but i wouldn't rule it out.

I'd try and limit it to holiday romance though.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by primetime21

laugh.gif

this!!!
thread\
Reading through so much #*%%%%*% in this thread, I didn't even see this response 
laugh.gif
.. My sentiments exactly IRON MAN

Because men are MEN and women are WOMEN. We are NOT the same, no matter how much "Think like a man, act like a lady" bull@&*# a female can readf. She isn't hardwired the way a man is. To a male smashing is purely physical, to a female it's emotional.
Do you believe it is like this every single time? I know first hand experience of a man smashing another woman and he fell in love with the jumpoff. I have heard of women smashing other men on the side because their man treats them like #%#% and they are smashing purely for attention, but not for an emotional connection.

Originally Posted by RedMan

While I have never cheated in my life I don't understand the whole if you are going to cheat break up idea. Some time you want to try out something else. I would compare it to driving a Honda Accord everyday some days you want to drive a different car even though the Honda meets all your needs. You don't want to buy the other car but rather take it for a test spin.

Trying out new things also let's you know if what you have is good or not. You could realized what you have is lack luster or you could also find out that you have a gem. This applies to men and women.
How is it so hard to understand? If you agreed with your partner to be in an exclusive and committed monogamous relationship, then why are you cheating? Go get yourself a girl in which you can be in a polygamous relationship with her if you want to go and sleep around. That simple.

I just have zero tolerance for cheating,deception,liars,backstabbers,etc. Why will I put up with such mistreatment and disrespect, especially if I am holding my integrity and loyalty? This applies to not only a significant other. This also applies to ex-friends as well who are liars,backstabbers,etc. Not putting up with any $!%!%*#% or any disrespect towards me. Don't need toxic people like that in my life.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Do you believe it is like this every single time? I know first hand experience of a man smashing another woman and he fell in love with the jumpoff. I have heard of women smashing other men on the side because their man treats them like #%#% and they are smashing purely for attention, but not for an emotional connection.

What's his s/n??

Originally Posted by Smedroc

What's his s/n??

lol 

He does not come on here.It's my ex. The idiot actually told me that he fell in love with her and he was stuck in the middle and did not know what to do. She told me he told her that in a perfect world it would be the three of us. He's sick.

I just find when men make general comments like that about men smashing other women purely for physicality to be too generalized. Smashing on the side for emotional connection can happen with women and men. Women can smash on the side for physical purposes too, doesn't mean it has to be emotional.

What if the situation is deeper than just wanting to sleep with other girls. For example I naturally like girls with solid stomachs it doesn't have to be tight, just solid or a little solid. My girl who I'm dealing with now(haven't cheated) is developing a pretty bad stomach. I tell her she needs to take care of that and she doesnt take it serious enough(I've even directly insulted her to no avail). She continues to eat mcdonalds and junk on the daily and doesnt exercise to at least try to help the problem. She's on her way to fat. What am I to do when I encounter #$+!$% who do give a #^%* about their body and they wanna get down. I always get so tempted and I dont think I would be that way if she could just keep it together smh I don't think it's a lot to ask and if she complained about my physical I would be right on it.

Originally Posted by RedMan

While I have never cheated in my life I don't understand the whole if you are going to cheat break up idea. Some time you want to try out something else. I would compare it to driving a Honda Accord everyday some days you want to drive a different car even though the Honda meets all your needs. You don't want to buy the other car but rather take it for a test spin.

Trying out new things also let's you know if what you have is good or not. You could realized what you have is lack luster or you could also find out that you have a gem. This applies to men and women.
How is it so hard to understand? If you agreed with your partner to be in an exclusive and committed monogamous relationship, then why are you cheating? Go get yourself a girl in which you can be in a polygamous relationship with her if you want to go and sleep around. That simple.

I just have zero tolerance for cheating,deception,liars,backstabbers,etc. Why will I put up with such mistreatment and disrespect, especially if I am holding my integrity and loyalty? This applies to not only a significant other. This also applies to ex-friends as well who are liars,backstabbers,etc. Not putting up with any $!%!%*#% or any disrespect towards me. Don't need toxic people like that in my life.
I'm pretty sure an essential part of 'cheating' is doing the act and not getting caught by your partner (I don't know, I could be wrong though, but I doubt it). By you again suggesting to get a female who agrees to that 'lifestyle' proves that you don't understand the underlying concept of cheating and why people do it. No one is asking for you to put up with it nor to accept it btw.. I don't mean to come off as if I'm attacking you, but it's apparent a number of you can't seem to comprehend the act 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

I'm pretty sure an essential part of 'cheating' is doing the act and not getting caught by your partner (I don't know, I could be wrong though, but I doubt it). By you again suggesting to get a female who agrees to that 'lifestyle' proves that you don't understand the underlying concept of cheating and why people do it. No one is asking for you to put up with it nor to accept it btw.. I don't mean to come off as if I'm attacking you, but it's apparent a number of you can't seem to comprehend the act 
laugh.gif

I completely agree with you.

I do understanding why cheating happens,despite how it is unjustifiable. Some of us are saying that if you are prone to cheat, then why are you in a monogamous relationship?It's not for you. Instead of having to cheat,you can get by getting some on the side through other ways to avoid cheating.  

Originally Posted by OBul215

What if the situation is deeper than just wanting to sleep with other girls. For example I naturally like girls with solid stomachs it doesn't have to be tight, just solid or a little solid. My girl who I'm dealing with now(haven't cheated) is developing a pretty bad stomach. I tell her she needs to take care of that and she doesnt take it serious enough(I've even directly insulted her to no avail). She continues to eat mcdonalds and junk on the daily and doesnt exercise to at least try to help the problem. She's on her way to fat. What am I to do when I encounter #$+!$% who do give a #^%* about their body and they wanna get down. I always get so tempted and I dont think I would be that way if she could just keep it together smh I don't think it's a lot to ask and if she complained about my physical I would be right on it.
Once she has a kid, RIP.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

I completely agree with you.

I do understanding why cheating happens,despite how it is unjustifiable. Some of us are saying that if you are prone to cheat, then why are you in a monogamous relationship?It's not for you. Instead of having to cheat,you can get by getting some on the side through other ways to avoid cheating.  

But this isn't true at all.

I love having some one there for me at all times knowing she will give and do anything for me.  And i will do the same for her.  I also love sex.  My one and only isn't having sex with me as much.  I want that sex.  I go have it with some one else.  I don't love her any less then i did before cheating.  And when you have a GF you get sex all the time.  When you are single you don't.  So to a man it is beneficial to have a GF from that standpoint.

I know it sounds archaic but there is truth in there.  I loved being in a relationship too much to ruin it by taking a chance at cheating (ended up breaking it off when i had feelings for another girl but never acted on them i have a super guilty conscience).  But i can easily see why guys do it.  

Back
Top Bottom