NT Husbands, Wives, Boyfriend and Girlfriends: Do You Cheat?

No. I know this one girl who's cheated on her boyfriend of a year and a half at LEAST 10 times, with 10 different guys. Dude has nooo idea and no one has the heart to tell him
30t6p3b.gif

+%@! I care about the opinions of 16-18 pimple faced teenagers, 
laugh.gif

Ya'll go through life, you'll be singing a different tune.

So you're married with two kids, wife giving you no more bop.  You run into a girl/woman (major difference), you are not looking for it, sometimes it finds you.  %$++ happens.  You're not going to walk out on your wife and kids for some vagina, it's not as easy as you guys try to make it sound.

I don't cheat, but I'm not going to sit on a high horse.  I understand why it happens, I don't judge those that do it and I give major props to those that know how to make it happen and their partners are oblivious.  I'll be oblivious, if my girl is dumb enough to get caught she deserves to get cut.

Just because a dude cheats on his wife doesn't mean he doesn't love her.
Baffles me that people can't understand this simple concept.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

+%@! I care about the opinions of 16-18 pimple faced teenagers, 
laugh.gif

Ya'll go through life, you'll be singing a different tune.

So you're married with two kids, wife giving you no more bop.  You run into a girl/woman (major difference), you are not looking for it, sometimes it finds you.  %$++ happens.  You're not going to walk out on your wife and kids for some vagina, it's not as easy as you guys try to make it sound.

I don't cheat, but I'm not going to sit on a high horse.  I understand why it happens, I don't judge those that do it and I give major props to those that know how to make it happen and their partners are oblivious.  I'll be oblivious, if my girl is dumb enough to get caught she deserves to get cut.

Just because a dude cheats on his wife doesn't mean he doesn't love her.
Baffles me that people can't understand this simple concept.

Long read... no cliffs!

Ah... I remember when I was young and thought I'd be faithful to a girl that has my heart...
laugh.gif

I could be dating J.Lo, Beyonce, and Rosa Acosta or whatever chick is hot at the moment and still want to take down a 6... on the low though.

I'm an admitted male nympho and I've always liked sex since as young as I can remember I found nudie mags and it was on from then on out.

I just got engaged like 2 weeks ago... my birthday is this Saturday and I'm headed to DR Thursday-Monday without wifey (she is tight as **%% though and don't want to admit it) to rip any and every thing that comes my way... all inclusive resort FTW!

I love my girl more than anything in this world and if I were to lose her I'd be suicidal... seriously like I don't know if I could recover from the 8-10 years (not sure on count) that we've been together. Also, if the tables were turned and she cheated on me and I found out... I'd walk... even if we had a kid together... I'd straight up keep it moving.

I have no emotional connections to these other women, but I can't help my greater than any man's lust I have.

Both here parents (yes, her Mom's included) kind of gave me the okay to do so too... her Dad is/was a player and when he found out I proposed to her he told her that make sure she never, ever plays/cheats on me no matter what... I'm a guy and it's different than when a girl does it... it's not good... and he let her that her Mom has been with him and put up with his crap for so many years and she's still around... and she BETTER do the same with me. Especially if we have kids because he doesn't want no other dude around his grand kids, but the me the father... if we were to have kids.

Her Mom be yelling at her and barking on her when she's upset that I go out and hit the clubs and/or travel to Cali or anywhere without her... her Mom told me... and I quote "You're a man and you're going to be how you're going to be... have your fun, but be safe while doing so, but most importantly DO NOT FORGET WHERE HOME IS".

I don't cheat a lot like how I used to when we first met, and when I do I am as discreet about it as possible, but there have been times where she thought she caught me up... which she did, but I denied it until I believed it myself... she held out on the P from a N for like a month I think son... a N was hurting because I like sex and girls so much... like everything their curves... how I get riled up when she wears the right lingerie.

I try my best to behave, but when an opportunity presents itself and especially if I'm liquor'd up... forget it if I'm high I'm in beyond beast mode... there is a possibility that I might do the dirty.

She gave me back the ring... trying to scare me from going to DR, but I know (hope) she doesn't leave me.

I honestly think I can cheat... her know about me other women (as long as she doesn't know them personally) and she'd still stay with me... I do know that if I was to bang her cousin (who would **%% me just to spite her) she'd probably leave me... or her other cousin who is her sister because they took her in when she was a baby due to deceased parents... but I know my limits... but I find myself actually wanting to do it more and more recently for some reason... I guess because it's like a forbidden fruit of some sort, but I know there might be a 60%-70% chance that I might lose her or she will might go and cheat.

I will admit I have my girl wrapped around my finger and what I say goes... it's always been like that since we've been together... I wear the pants, boots, and everything else... straight up!

I know it's a messed up thing of everything that I have just typed... but it is what it is!

In before the "did not read pics/gifs"

/

Just know that if your girl is good looking at all, while you're busy playing Call of Duty or on Niketalk, your girl is busy getting ran through. Girls in relationships are down at all times. The key is just to never mention the boyfriend/husband at any point, if you do then they start with their "i can't do it i'll feel bad" because they think you might tell somebody or you might get them worried that you want something more than sex. Once you understand that girls and most people in general have no heart life comes alot easier.

Was with my girl from Nov 08' up until this June and I have to say, I never cheated in any form or fashion.. I was actually in a couple of scenarios where cheating would have been very simple.. but it never came across as a thought.. I loved my GF way too much to ever do that.. deep down though, a part of me feels like I didn't get that same respect.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Long read... no cliffs!

Ah... I remember when I was young and thought I'd be faithful to a girl that has my heart...
laugh.gif

I could be dating J.Lo, Beyonce, and Rosa Acosta or whatever chick is hot at the moment and still want to take down a 6... on the low though.

I'm an admitted male nympho and I've always liked sex since as young as I can remember I found nudie mags and it was on from then on out.

I just got engaged like 2 weeks ago... my birthday is this Saturday and I'm headed to DR Thursday-Monday without wifey (she is tight as **%% though and don't want to admit it) to rip any and every thing that comes my way... all inclusive resort FTW!

I love my girl more than anything in this world and if I were to lose her I'd be suicidal... seriously like I don't know if I could recover from the 8-10 years (not sure on count) that we've been together. Also, if the tables were turned and she cheated on me and I found out... I'd walk... even if we had a kid together... I'd straight up keep it moving.

I have no emotional connections to these other women, but I can't help my greater than any man's lust I have.

Both here parents (yes, her Mom's included) kind of gave me the okay to do so too... her Dad is/was a player and when he found out I proposed to her he told her that make sure she never, ever plays/cheats on me no matter what... I'm a guy and it's different than when a girl does it... it's not good... and he let her that her Mom has been with him and put up with his crap for so many years and she's still around... and she BETTER do the same with me. Especially if we have kids because he doesn't want no other dude around his grand kids, but the me the father... if we were to have kids.

Her Mom be yelling at her and barking on her when she's upset that I go out and hit the clubs and/or travel to Cali or anywhere without her... her Mom told me... and I quote "You're a man and you're going to be how you're going to be... have your fun, but be safe while doing so, but most importantly DO NOT FORGET WHERE HOME IS".

I don't cheat a lot like how I used to when we first met, and when I do I am as discreet about it as possible, but there have been times where she thought she caught me up... which she did, but I denied it until I believed it myself... she held out on the P from a N for like a month I think son... a N was hurting because I like sex and girls so much... like everything their curves... how I get riled up when she wears the right lingerie.

I try my best to behave, but when an opportunity presents itself and especially if I'm liquor'd up... forget it if I'm high I'm in beyond beast mode... there is a possibility that I might do the dirty.

She gave me back the ring... trying to scare me from going to DR, but I know (hope) she doesn't leave me.

I honestly think I can cheat... her know about me other women (as long as she doesn't know them personally) and she'd still stay with me... I do know that if I was to bang her cousin (who would **%% me just to spite her) she'd probably leave me... or her other cousin who is her sister because they took her in when she was a baby due to deceased parents... but I know my limits... but I find myself actually wanting to do it more and more recently for some reason... I guess because it's like a forbidden fruit of some sort, but I know there might be a 60%-70% chance that I might lose her or she will might go and cheat.

I will admit I have my girl wrapped around my finger and what I say goes... it's always been like that since we've been together... I wear the pants, boots, and everything else... straight up!

I know it's a messed up thing of everything that I have just typed... but it is what it is!

In before the "did not read pics/gifs"

/

Maybe you should get help bro, I'm as horny as the next guy but I wouldn't cheat on my girl, seriously just fap or something. Also, what up with that blatant double standard

Originally Posted by airpirate545

Maybe you should get help bro, I'm as horny as the next guy but I wouldn't cheat on my girl, seriously just fap or something. Also, what up with that blatant double standard
Because men are MEN and women are WOMEN. We are NOT the same, no matter how much "Think like a man, act like a lady" bull@&*# a female can readf. She isn't hardwired the way a man is. To a male smashing is purely physical, to a female it's emotional.

Im living by the "If your not married, you're single" If you're dating and you cheat its F'd up, but not THAT serious. Im not trying to condone cheating but if you have to get some outside P here and there im not judging. But if you really like the girl and PLAN on marrying her then I would TRY to ignore that urge.

Humans weren't meant to be monogamous. And don't even get me started on the true motives behind the institution of marriage. Respect to all you guys who stick to your commitments and whatnot but please don't try to act like cheating is such a disgusting and deplorable act. Most of y'all have bold faced lied to your parents but now we gonna act like deceiving a person you date is inexcusable? Whatever. Maybe I'm just a bad person tho

fapping only gets you so far...

It's hard to turn down P when it's being flung at you.

"You are only as faithful as your options" - Some genius

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Humans weren't meant to be monogamous. And don't even get me started on the true motives behind the institution of marriage. Respect to all you guys who stick to your commitments and whatnot but please don't try to act like cheating is such a disgusting and deplorable act. Most of y'all have bold faced lied to your parents but now we gonna act like deceiving a person you date is inexcusable? Whatever. Maybe I'm just a bad person tho
Splain'

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
airpirate545 wrote:

Because men are MEN and women are WOMEN. We are NOT the same, no matter how much "Think like a man, act like a lady" bull@&*# a female can readf. She isn't hardwired the way a man is. To a male smashing is purely physical, to a female it's emotional.

absolutely true.

I tell them from the get go I dont want a relationship....

why???

Because I know I would cheat.

I like to have options.

Back
Top Bottom