NT....I got Debo'd last night.....by a .........

damn whats with the pookie hate?
laugh.gif

did u find out about ur boy? did he get pulled somewhere and beat up or what?

Originally Posted by NjCollector

You do sound like a lame, tho.
word, this pookie lad fell off...go back to taking ******ed funny pictures and waiting for a PYP to post them..thats your forte

Originally Posted by RevTommy34

Just take the L. Its not worth it. Pride is a hard thing to swallow sometime. Move on.
if I had "pride" I wouldnt have made this thread...I just want the money formy suit and shirt....that was my favorite suit....FAVORITE...and real talk, I want her to lose her license, bouncers are supposed to protect folk at a club,not abuse em...cause this is a funny world...you go punching the wrong person...and you might lose your life....

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Just take the L. Its not worth it. Pride is a hard thing to swallow sometime. Move on.
if I had "pride" I wouldnt have made this thread...I just want the money for my suit and shirt....that was my favorite suit....FAVORITE...and real talk, I want her to lose her license, bouncers are supposed to protect folk at a club, not abuse em...cause this is a funny world...you go punching the wrong person...and you might lose your life....

Looks like she found the RIGHT sucka to punch then...

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by NjCollector

You do sound like a lame, tho.
word, this pookie lad fell off...go back to taking ******ed funny pictures and waiting for a PYP to post them..thats your forte

I was gone for that long?....Had no idea this is his new sn.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

if I had "pride" I wouldnt have made this thread...I just want the money for my suit and shirt....that was my favorite suit....FAVORITE...and real talk, I want her to lose her license, bouncers are supposed to protect folk at a club, not abuse em...cause this is a funny world...you go punching the wrong person...and you might lose your life....

Looks like she found the RIGHT sucka to punch then...
*MUERTO*

But pookie you still good in my book

Back
Top Bottom